10. Disappearance

Erza's P.O.V

I breathed a sigh of relief.

Just then, the situation was about to get ugly. Thank goodness I was able to get away in time. Any longer and I wouldn't have been able to stall for time.

I turned sharply towards my benefactor. "You're late!" I snapped.

"Fufu," she laughed. "Erza, don't you know it was already difficult as it is getting away from the group while under the guise of searching for you? I even managed to convince most of them to stray away from your location." She pouted mockingly.

I rolled my eyes. "Well you missed a few," I said sarcastically.

Her smile told me she had done it on purpose.

Nobody's P.O.V

And just like that, Erza disappeared. Even though many insisted on searching for her, the royal family decided that they could not postpone the competition to search for merely one individual.

And so, the competition continued.

The MPF scores were:

1. Fairy Tail B (Cana) - 8 points

2. Lamia Scale (Jura) - 6 points

3. Fairy Tail A (Gray) - 4 points

4. Mermaid Heel (Millianna) - 3 points

5. Quarto Puppy (Novalli) - 2 points

6. Blue Pegasus (Hibiki) - 1 point

7. Raven Tail (Obra) - 0 points

After that were the battles. Sabertooth, Fairy Tail B, and Mermaid Heel got 10 points each. Fairy Tail A and Lamia Scale tied with 5 points each.

The score at the end of the day was:

1. Sabertooth - 40 points

2. Raven Tail - 36 points

3. Mermaid Heel - 32 points

4. Lamia Scale - 31 points

5. Fairy Tail B - 30 points

6. Fairy Tail A - 21 points

7. Blue Pegasus - 18 points

8. Quarto Puppy - 14 points

Afterwards, Raven Tail was disqualified due to cheating and fraud. 

The next day was the Naval Battle. Fairy Tail A's Lucy was mercilessly tortured by Sabertooth's Minerva. The two guilds declared war (not literally). Lucy was taken to the infirmary. 

For the tag team battle, Fairy Tail was informed that due to Raven Tail's disqualification, there was now an odd number of groups and Fairy Tail Teams A and B had to combine, taking Fairy Tail A's points (since they had less). Fairy Tail's new team consisted of Laxus Dreyar, Natsu Dragneel, Gray Fullbuster, Gajeel Redfox, and Cana Alberona.

Natsu and Gajeel went against Sting and Rouge. It was an overwhelming victory for Fairy Tail. They got revenge for Lucy.

Later on, things were strained at the mansion Sabertooth was staying at due to their loss. (You know what happens, so i'm not going to get into detail. If you don't know what happened, then why are you reading this crappy fanfic. Go and read the manga/watch the anime.)

On the final day, Natsu was not participating, and Juvia was taking his place.

(I'm going to skip writing about that 5th day, too. If you want to know, Cana defeated Kagura and Minerva with Fairy Glitter.)

1. Sabertooth - 65 points

2. Fairy Tail - 58 points

3. Lamia Scale - 50 points

4. Mermaid Heel - 43 points

5. Blue Pegasus - 32 points

6. Quarto Puppy - 15 points

Even though Sabertooth was annihilated and Sting surrendered, and even with the help of the Fairy Technician, Sabertooth still beat Fairy Tail thanks to the points [Red] earned them at the beginning of the competition. Even so, to Fairy Tail, after 7 years of being in last place, it counted as a major victory.

Eclipse happened, the guilds worked together to return the dragons back to their time, a banquet was held, and the members returned home to their respective guilds. 

After dealing with the post-eclipse situation that effected the celestial spirits and Tartaros, Natsu heads off to train for a year and Master Makarov leaves for the Alvarez Empire, disbanding the guild in the process.

Despite all the commotion, in the few peaceful times between these events, guild members every where had searched for Erza, but to no avail. She had simply disappeared.

A/N: I am aware I haven't updated for nearly forever (Half a year, maybe. A year. I don't know.) and I apologize for it. I also know that this chapter was very rushed and short. I will from now on only update about once or twice every 1-3 months, but at least it's better than no updates. If I fail to update in this amount of time without warning before hand, you can complain - I deserve it. I'm a lazy person - don't kill me.