Getway

I woke up and the other end of the bed was empty, it felt so cold, i hated this feeling. i got up and walked out of the room hearing kyle and matthew making breakfast i walked in the kitchen and i saw a beautiful site.

kyle standing beside matthew on the stove as matthew made everybody breakfast, the two most amazing guys in my life standing right in front of me. i secretly took a photo and then walked into the kitchen taking a seat at the counter.

"morning sunshine" matthew said "im making some vegan waffles" he said pressin down on the waffle making machine.

"yumm"

"when are we leaving?" i asked matthew facing me and kyle sitting beside me

"were gonna go back to kyles apartment so he can get a few things then go drive up to where youre from, well leave after were all ready, dont worry weve got plenty of time sunshine. " matt said pouring the last waffle into the machine and passing me a plate.

"stop with the sunshine" i laughed as matt passed whipped cream and berries along with syrup to me. He laughed

"well eat up you two i already ate so im gonna get ready" matt walked away kissing me on the head and patting kyles back.

"so howd you sleep kye?" i asked turning to him.

"great, i mean i was next to you so what isn great about that" he smirked down at me as i blushed

"shush" i said playfully hitting his chest looking down to hide my blush while he laughed. "im gonna get ready" i stood up kissing him on the cheek and now it was his turn to blush and mine to smirk at him. i walked back into my room hopping into the shower.

i got out and put my hair up so i could wash my face and brush my teeth. then i took this time to put on some light make up with heavy enough eyeliner, not as heavy as eugenia Coney but also not as light as Alex Dorame. it was more like. Margaret Guilbert look. i put my hair down brushing it out and straightening it. i walked out to get dressed. i just found one of kyles sweaters laying around so i picked it up and put that on over my black tank top i was wearing. i put on skinny jeans with holes on the knees and then walked out signaling to kyle to go and get ready himself. I began a but of last minute packing and before i knew it everyone was ready and we were out the door.

we walked to my car just in case we had to give it back. Matt drove and me and kyle sat in the back. We drove to kyles apartment where he stayed with a few frieds. After around five minutes he came back down with people behind him. holy shit... he brought My Digital Escape.

"skyllar these are my friends, they just wanted to make sure i didnt get ito a car with a murderer" kyle said opening my car door

"well im not a murderer now am i?" matt yelled from the front

"i dont know are you? did you want to adopt me to kill me? matthew you better not be a murderer" i laughed and so did everyone else

"so shes yours matt?" a guy with giant blonde hair said

"she will be in like 2 days" he said winking at me "thats where we are going and why kyle wants to come i have no idea" then he leant over the window and whispered something in bryans ear.

"Hey" a guy with black hair and blue eyes walked up to the car with a girl with blue and black hair and greenish hazel eyes behind him.

"h-hello" i stuttered because i havent seen these people in months yet i still know exactly what they look like and all of their names.

"my names johnnie and this is alex we are friends of kyles " he smiled sweetly at me which made my heart beat faster

"i uhm i know haha i watched your guys videos"

"oh oops well hi, where are you guys going?" alex stepped up

"we are going to where i used to live, San Jose"

"hey thats where im from" johnnie smiled

"yay twins" i laughed as bryan and matt finished talking and we all said our hellos and good byes as kyle got into the car next to me

"lets go" i said as i turned on the radio all time low came on and i couldnt help but sing.

"LETS RUN AWAY" I screamed at the top of my lungs and kyle got the message

" THEY WILL HAVE TO FIND SOME OTHER HEARTS TO BREAK HEARTS TO BREAK" We yelled in unison as matt laughed at us because he didnt know the song.

"hey kye" i said poking his cheek

"hm" he faced me

"youre my get away" i winked and then laughed at my dorkyness

"im your get away from galloway" he laughed and that just killed me.

"yes yes you are" i laughed again "and im your getaway from outerspace"

we all laughed at each other and said the most cheesiest things and we sang at the top of our lungs. this is a fun car ride