sleeping,talking zeina, and teasing yuki

Chapter five

Yuki pov:

I woke up 8:00 o'clock in the morning all tired I got up from my bed and walked to the kitchen it was still pretty early since school starts at nine and finishes at 3:00 o'clock in the afternoon.

I entered the kitchen to see leina eating hotdogs. I looked at her and said to her:

"Why are you eating hotdogs shouldn't you eat something more like.... breakfast"

"I can eat what ever i want." Leina said.

"At what time you woke up." I asked

"7:30." She said.

"Wow, I thought you were the lazy one I stand incorrect." I said.

"Zeina is the one who sleeps alot." She said.

"Ok.." I said and walked to the fridge and opened it I got some peanut butter and jam with some eggs and toast. I put the square pieces of bread in the toaster and I broke the eggs and let them fall on the pan to fry, when the toast got a brown color I put peanut butter and jelly/jam on it and the fried eggs in a plate with some orange juice.

You see the hokage asked us what we need we made a list of things we need for this appartment food,cleaning materials.. moreover, so he sent one of his ninjas and bought everything we need yesterday.

"Wow, I didn't know boys can cook." A familiar voice said behind me.

"I didn't know girls eat hotdogs in the morning it looks like we both learned something new." I said as I looked at the person behind me.

"The only girl who eats hotdogs in the morning is leina so get used to her." Diana said smirking as she got a boul with milk and a box of cereal. She poured the milk in her boul and ceral.

"What time did you wake up?" Diana asked me.

"8:00 o'clock... you?" I asked.

"8:15." Diana said as we started to eat in our pj's 5 minutes of hearing crunching noises and chewing went by, leina left putting her plate in the sink, washing it, and leaving it.

"What time is it?" Diana asked me, as I looked at my watch.

"8:25." I said as I walked to the sink with my plate and cup, and washed them and so followed diana.

"Where's zeina?" When she said than I froze we need to be in the academy before nine we live a little far from it so we at least need seven or ten minutes.

"Shoot, we are going to be late if she is still sleeping." I said as I finished and walked to Zeina's room opening the door I saw her sleeping hugging her thin cover that is only covering her stomach, left leg, and right arm., and she is wearing a cloth over her eyes that covers the sun light from coming and waking her up (eyewear..idk what's it's name is)

She kinda looks... cute while hugging her cover. I thought.

I walked to the side of her bed and sat down beside her, then diana entered wearing her clothes/uniform and leina too( we like to wear uniforms to school even if we don't have to) i was still wearing my pj's and the two girls both looked at zeina giggling.

Then I heard zeina say: "Kanato your so adorable ... and azusa your so cute."

"Who's Kanato and azusa?" I asked diana and leina with a raised eyebrow.

"Like we know, she watches so many anime episodes that we don't know which person is she talking about, but I think these names are boys." Diana said.