spending a night at the hyuugas

Chapter seven

Zeina's pov:

When we finished school we went back to our apartment to bring our needs (stuff ) for our stay at the hyuugas estate, we also wore normal clothes.

I am wearing a blue designed tank top that has sleeves that goes to my elbow under it a green shirt with jean shorts and black converse (her shoes), her hair also as usual two low pigtails.

Diana is wearing a purple shirt without sleeves, skinny jeans and sneakers (her shoes) with putting her hair down as usual.

Yuki is wearing a blue shirt with a black hoodie jacket over it, jeans and sneakers.

Leina is wearing pink sparkly shirt princess like, with purple tights over it a pinkish purple skirt, her hair as usual, down.

Each one of us carried a backpack and headed our way to the hyuugas compound, yuki leading us.

"Hey yuki are you sure you know the way, it's been like half an hour and we are still not there." I said.

"Yeah,... they live far from the academy, she showed me wear she lives yesterday when you were all talking or doing what you do at lunch." He said.

"Oh.. so that was your first date... how was it." I said smiling.

"I told you she's a friend to me, that's all and besides that she has a crush on naruto." He said.

"Oh... so she turned you down." I said walking up to him.

"No... actually I didn't ask her." He said.

"Yeah right." I said patting him on the shoulder." Its okay." I said laughing this time.

"Your so annoying at times." He said smirking at me.

"What's the smirk for..." I asked looking at him suspiciously.

"Oh... this." He said pointing at his smirk. "You'll know." He said as he grabbed his bottle of water and opened it making me widen my eyes.

"N-No.. don't tell me t-that-.." before I could continue he poured the bottle of water all over me making me wet from my head to my knees.

"Now you've asked for it." I said as I grabbed my bottle of water and opened it as I threw water at him as he moved,..diana and leina were infront now making them soaking wet as he ran away. I still have half of the bottle full so I ran after him as leina screamed:

"What was that for!" And diana got mad as she opened her bottle and ran after me.

"You'll pay for this!" She said as leina followed behind her....

We were all running after each other yuki wasn't wet only me, diana and leina.

Then we made it to the front entrance yuki stopped at the gate knocking quickly for someone to save him lucky for him a boy opened it... but not so fast... so I got my revenge, diana and leina were still a little behind because I made a head start.

I poured all the water over his head and laughed at him so now he's soaking wet as me... as the boy looked at us weirded out as I recognized who he was.... Leina came in and so did diana and leina had hearts in her eyes.

"Oh my god... it's neji!" she said as she ran to him and tried to hug him but... he pushed her away making her fly to me as I hit the floor... I'm telling you she looks light but she's heavier than you think.

"What's wrong with you, do you do this to every visiter.?" I said mad at him as I pushed leina off of me and got up from the ground walking to him and standing infront of his face.