yuki's power

Chapter sixteen

Yuki pov:

I woke up to the soothing sound of Diana's voice (sarcasm) I went to their room to see what's going on to find zeina sitting on the floor and Diana screaming at her as Leina laughing in a weird way.

"Hey that hurt." Zeina said painfully.

"Try jumping on someone that will hurt more." Diana yelled.

"Oh Yuki you should have seen seine bursting in the room with a scared look on her face and jumping on Diana's bed."Leina said.

"Wow, so you really are scared of fake stories with killing in them." I said laughing at her.

"No...... it's not that I saw something from the window." Zeina said freaked out.

"Probably a bird." Diana said.

Zeina pov:

"No let me tell you what happened." I said

flashback》

I was sleeping happily with my dream when suddenly I heard a big crashing noise from my window so I got up to see when I hear,. look what you did now I have to do it myself. The voice said which I am thinking that they are robbers or even killers so I didn't want to look out side the window because they might get in, in a flash and grab me for they might be strong trained ninjas so the only thing that went in mind to tell you guys.

so I ran to Diana's room to find her a sleep so I jumped on Diana so she will wake up faster and from her scream she woke all of you up, that was easy but in return she threw me off her bed, and now we are here.

《End of flashback》

"Really zeina was that your only choice you broke my bones are you trying to kill me." Diana asked.

"I said I thought it would be faster and I was correct it's easier than waking you all one by one, and you did it with a loud scream." I said.

"F*ck you zeina." Diana said.

"Let's hurry to my room before they go." I said running out the door as they all followed behind.

I opened my door in a gentle way for it not to make a sound and I stood beside the window my back on the wall and I started opening it

"If you could do all that then why did you have to wake us up." Diana asked.

"I can't take them alone maybe they have a posse." I said.

"Why your window." Diana asked.

"Because it has a tree close to it for them to climb it and enter.... look out the window hurry up." I said.

Yuki came and looked out and started laughing really loud and said you could have knocked on the door or you wanted to see something spacific. He said and went to the front door of the house.

"What do you mean by that... pervert." I yelled angry.

"I want to see who are they." Diana said running out and we both followed.

"I hope it's neji." Leina said.

"Hell no that lazy bum wouldn't go spying on me." I said.

And as we entered the living room to see Naruto and Kiba sitting on the couch as my mouth went wide with Diana as Leina cried no and started pouting.

But I found smirks on their faces looking at us Diana is wearing shorts with a short t-shirt... Leina wearing same.... but I am wearing a tight shirt and jim pj pants thank god I didn't wear a night dress today.