Chapter 25

"Princess, wake up." A soft and tender voice whispers in my ear. Someone lightly shakes my shoulder, trying to rustle me from my sleep.

"No, I'm tired. Five more minutes." I mumble, snuggling my face further into my arms. Despite what people say, if you are tired enough, you arms can act as an extremely comfortable pillow.

A deep chuckle reaches my ears, and before I can really process what is happening, something wet and cold touches my ear.

Oh, he did NOT just do that.

I squeal like a little girl, jumping in my seat and staring at Will with wide eyes as I rub my ear furiously.

"Did you just give me a wet-freaking-willy!?" I demand, giving the boy before me an incredulous look.

He looks at me with an innocent look as he shrugs his shoulders. "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't."

I stare at him for a little bit longer, wondering how on earth this twerp managed to get great grades, before it happened.

My eye twitched.

Will's eyes slightly widen as he sees this, knowing from experience in past events what happens when my eye twitches...

~Flashback~

"WILLIAM THATCHER!" I screamed, chasing him down the hallway and into his living room.

"Ah! Help! Mom! Tessa is trying to kill me!" He shouts, jumping over the couch with grace and spinning to look at me.

"That's right! And I will do it slowly, painfully, and shamelessly!" I yell, never removing my twitching glare from his frightful form.

Lila came into the living room with a bowl of chocolate chip cookie dough in her arms, looking between Will and I with a raised eyebrow. "Well, what did you do to make her angry, Will?" She questions, not really giving a thought to my death threats.

"Nothing!" He responds, throwing his hands up in the air for effect.

She places one hand on her hip as she leans on one leg. "Hmmhmm. And I'm the Queen of Sheba. What did you really do?"

He sighs and nervously scratches the back of his neck. "I may or may not have written 'I Love William' all over her history book." He concedes.

At that thought, my eye twitches again.

"Ah, I see. No wonder she is angry. Who would want that written all over their school book. Carry on, Tessa. But please, refrain from hurting him too much. I don't want the authorities getting suspicious." She says with mirth.

I grin.

"Yes ma'am." I say at the same time that Will says, "But Mom!"

She chuckles and walks back to the kitchen, leaving a defenseless Will to suffer what I inflict.

"Now, back to what we were doing..." I say before jumping over the couch and tackling him.

~End of Flashback~

After receiving a wedgie, three wet willies, and having all his limbs tied behind his back, it was safe to say he was officially afraid of the eye twitch.

Will let's out a nervous laugh as he slowly stands and backs away from my desk. "Now, now," he says, raising his hands as if I were an animal he was trying to keep calm, "there is no need to get violent here."