Two

The next night at the bar was even worse. Sheesh, and I thought last night was bad. There's like 500 people here.

Anyways, Jay hasn't stopped by yet. It's not like I'm waiting on him or anything, but he did say he'd be here last night.

Oh well. Maybe he's taking a break from this place. I know I would if I came here 3 weeks out of every month.

You'd think if you came here that often you'd be drunk off your ass almost always but every now and again he has a few drinks. And I do mean a few. I like that about him. He makes my job easier plus that's one less person I'd have to phone a taxi for.

I carried the dirty glasses to the sink and began lathering them up with soap. Being that my back was facing the counter, I heard some shuffling behind me. I rinsed the glasses and set them upside down next to the sink.

I turned around, seeing that it was only Jay with that sparkling smile of his.

"Hey, baby." He spoke, adjusting himself on the stool.

On the inside, I smiled at his slight flirtatious remark, "Well, hello Jay." I said while wiping the counter down.

"Ya miss me?"

"Not particularly." I laughed. "You just caught me, I'm about to clock out."

"Dang, I'm late?" He said as a raspy chuckle soon escaped his mouth.

I nodded, pulling my apron over my head and tucking it beneath the counter.  "Mhm."

"You ain't gotta go home, though."

I raised an eyebrow and walked from behind the counter with my things, "What do you mean?"

"Chill... With me." He spun around to face me.

He set his hands on my waist, pulling me closer. "I'll get you home by 5, but ain't no promises." His tongue swiftly crept across his upper lip.

This man was such a flirt.

Still within his hold, I smiled. "Hmmm. Where exactly would we be going."

"A walk through the city should be enough for tonight." He chuckled, "and only for tonight."

"Oh really?" I devotedly folded my arms.

"Yeah."

I soon felt his hands creep lower and lower and lower.

"Don't do it."

Snatching his hands away, he laughed. "So I can't touch you?"

"I don't know you well enough to be all touchy-touchy." I merely chuckled.

He nodded in a sense of agreement, "Well alright. I'll get to ya sooner or later."

I smiled, "A man can only hope I suppose... So are we gonna get going or what?"

"Yeah, c'mon."

I followed behind him, escaping the crammed bar.

Beginning our stride though the city, I opened my mouth to speak. We've been walking for almost 10 minuets and he hasn't said a word.

"You know, you always say you want to settle down but you still have a bunch of females under your arms." I laughed in an attempt to break the dead air.

He shook his head with a smirk smudged across his face, "Is that jealousy I hear?"

"Oh please. Don't flatter yourself, Jay." I nudged him with my elbow.

Still smiling, he looked at me and responded. "I'm telling you, those girls don't mean nothing to me. I just fuck 'em and keep it moving." He confessed, pushing his hands into his jacket pockets.

"And you're ready to settle down- so you say."

It's hard to believe someone of his nature is ready to culminate so sudden.

"Yeah, that's where you come in." I felt his eyes land upon me as I continued to look ahead.

"Yeah, yeah." I giggled. "You haven't proved yourself to me yet."

"Oh, believe me I will." He reassured me. "You work tomorrow?"

"Nope." I said with a tone of relief.

"Good, good." He played with the slight amount of hair on his chin.

"Any reason?"

He shook his head, "Nah."