Justin. i'm Pregnant It Yours. (Justin Bieber Fan Fic)

Justin's POV.

.

.

.

"Just ask her out you fool, I can tell you like eachother!" Ryan said.

"Well, it's not that easy Butsy" I burst out laughing, I know he hates that

nickname. "I hate you" He says jokingly, just as we here a knock on our door.

"COME IN" Ryan Screams. "Ryan, the door is right there , the whole town probably heard you" I say laughing. "Hi guys, what are you doing, just thought i'd stop by to visit" Macey said.

She looked beautiful, Her long blond hair was down, she was wearing a tank top with a pair of jean shorts. I just couldn't stop staring. "Umm Justin is everything ok?" She asks. I looked away quickly. "Oh sorry Macey" I say awkwardly.

So do you guys want to catch a movie with me, Chaz and Eliza tonight? She asks while picking up her phone. "Oh sorry guys, I got to go" I'll text you two later" She says running out the door. "Wait" I called. "What's the big rush?" "It's my dad, I don't got time to talk, bye Justin" She says hopping in her car.

Macey's POV

.

.

.

"WHERE WE'RE YOU MACEY?!" My dads screams angrily. "YOU LEFT AND NEVER EVEN DID THE DISHES OR ANYTHING" He shouts.

"Sorry daddy, I didn't think you wanted them done since you never

Aske..." I said getting interrupted.

"I DON'T CARE USE COMMON SENSE" He screams as he slaps me

across the face. I run upstairs crying, why does the always happen to me!

I was laying on my bed when I felt by phone vibrate.

? Text Message From: Justin

Hey Mace!(: Me and Ry will be there, what time will we meet?

Reply: Okay! And 7, maybe we can all go out for dinner and then head to the movies? I'll text Eliza and Chaz and see if it's ok with them?:)

Text Message From: Justin

Sure Ry said that it will be fine with him.

Reply: Chaz and Eliza said it sounds good(: We can meet at 5?

Text Message From: Justin

Sounds like a plan!

I fight back the tears and hop in the shower. I change into a pair of jeans, and put on my favorite crop top. I blow dry and straighten my hair, then I add some mascara with eyeliner on my top lid. Then for a final touch I spray my girlfriend perfume. I was now ready.

I hear a car horn outside, I slip on a pair of brown uggs and head out the door.

"You look amazing!" Chaz says. "Why thank you" I say smiling. "If I was lesbian I'd date you!" Eliza says winking. Typical thing for Eliza to say. We look at each other and burst out laughing. "Well anyways let's get going" Eliza says starting up her car.

Justin's POV

.

.

.

"Justin! Are you ready yet" I hear Ryan call. "Just a minute" I shout.

I am wearing a pair of dark blue jeans, with some white high tops. I have a white sweater over top of my black shirt. I spray some cologne on and I head downstairs.

"You look nice!" Ryan says. "Thanks Butsy" I say laughing. "Can you stop it Bieber" He says annoyed. "Nope" I say with a smirk. "Whatever lets get going" He says rolling his eyes.

We all finally arrive at the restaurant. Macey looks amazing. "You smell nice" she says. "Thanks you too, and is that Girlfriend I smell?" I say smiling. "Maybe" she answers blushing. We all get escorted to our table and sit down.

"Hi my name is Samantha, i'm your waitress, what can I get you guys to drink" She asks politely. "I would like a coke please" Ryan says. "Same for me!" Chaz adds while he winks at Samantha, she lets out a giggle. "Could I get a Chai tea please" Eliza says angry, I know shes always had a thing for Chaz. I don't know why but she does. "Water for me is fine" Macey says in her angelic voice. And I order orange juice. "Typical" Macey says rolling her eyes. "You know me so well" I say as I let out a laugh.

Finally dinner is over. "I call dibs on not paying!" Chaz shouts. "Me t..." Ryan tries to say, before I interrupt. "I'll pay" I say laughing. I pay, and we all head out and take a taxi, we all ended up agreeing to go to Eliza's house to watch a movie. "What shall we watch?" Eliza asks jumping off the couch to put in a movie. "Alvin and the chipmunks!" Chaz screams excitedly. He is such a idiot. "Chaz were not watching Alvin and the chipmunks" I say laughing. "Why not!" He says pouting. I roll my eyes and say "How about Overboard?" Overboard is a romantic comedy type movie. "Omg Yes yes yes!" Macey says while doing a happy dance. She looked so cute, I wish she was mine.

Macey's POV

.

.

.

The movie is finally over, I love that movie so much! Chaz and Ryan have already fallen asleep, and Eliza looks very tired. "Well I guess everyone's crashing here tonight so there is a couch down here and a bed upstairs in the guest room you guys are welcome to sleep anywhere, I'm going to bed, i'll be in my room if you need me" She says getting up. "Ok thanks Eliza Goodnight" I say yawning.

"Do you want to watch another movie" I ask Justin. He seems dazed off, "Justin" I say again shaking him. "Sorry Macey there is something I need to tell you" he says nervous. "What is it Justin we have been friends forever you can tell me anything" I reply. "I like you, I like you a lot macey I have liked you since fourth grade, I've always been nervous because I'm afraid If you don't like me it will ruin our friendship" My jaw dropped in shock. Holy shit.

A/N

WELL HOW DID YOU GUYS LIKE THE FIRST CHAPTER? I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE WAY MORE ACTION! AND MAYBE SOME DRAMA!

Q: What do you think macey should say?

~Comment (Please)

~Vote

~Fan

Thanks :)

-Emily