Chapter 8: Im Going To Miss You.

I woke up in Michael's arms, he had a tight grasp around me.

"Good morning" I hear him say. He must of been awake for a while now.

"Good morning" I reply smiling.

I can't help to stare at his beautiful face, his glistening eyes and soft brown hair.

"So how old are you"

"Recently turned 18, and you?" I ask curiously.

"I'm 19" He replies smiling. God I can't get over him.

"Thats nice" I say smiling back at him.

We both lay their in silence for a while, not awkward silence but relaxing silence.

"Well my parents are at work, and Stel is In her room, do you want to go get breakfast"

"Sure" I answer sitting up in my bed.

We both walk downstairs, the kitchen is massive any food you can think of.

"You have quite the house here"

"Thank you, my parents built it themselves" He replies laughing.

"That's incredible!" I say with shock.

"Yeah, anyways what would you like for breakfast?"

"It's up to you, it's your house"

"It's your house for a while too" He laughs getting some eggs and bacon out of the fridge.

"I guess you could say that"

I really like him, I just don't know how to say it. Or how he would react.

"Michael out of curiosity, are you single?"

"Yeah, and you"

"Well I think I am, we are fighting right now, because he cheated on me"

"Oh shitty, that must be upsetting, if you don't mind me asking what's his name?"

"Justin Bieber"

"No, honestly who were you dating" He replies with a chuckle.

"Justin bieber, I'm not kidding"

"Macey"

"We have been friends since kindergarten, you can even look up on the internet, with all those foolish media stories"

"Wow, how long did you date for?" Michael asks, finally believing me

"Well we dated for about a few weeks, but we always liked eachother, and we practically acted like we were dating before we were together, but we had to mature fast when we found out I was pregna-" I blurt out, regretting it the moment I said it.

I probably just ruined my chance with him. Why do I have to be such an idiot.

"You're pregnant"

"Yeah, sorry"

"Why are you apologizing, I have respect for any girl who is carrying a new life inside her, I find it cute"

Wow he's actually a real man, not just some phoney little boy.

"That's good, I was scared for a moment" I say giggling.

"Oh and Macey?"

"Yes" I answer, as he gives me my breakfast.

"You can tell me anything, I know we just met, or ask me anything, if you need any help just ask me I'm always here"