Chapter 3: Announcement

Justins's Pov.
I wake up to my phone vibrating, I reach over trying not to wake Macey, and look at my screen.

NEW MESSAGE FROM
: Butsy.

Butsy: Hey Justin, I was wondering if you wanted to chill sometime today?

Me: Sure come over around 12? I need to tell you something.

Butsy: K bro, see ya soon.

Since he is my best friend, I think its right that I tell him first. I look over at Macey, she looks beautiful when she sleeps, her blond hair and beautiful face. I cannot believe she is all mine. I climb out of bed, trying not to wake Macey and jump in the shower.

Guess i'll put on my raincoat, my yellow raincoat

Baby it's keeping me dry

I put on my raincoat, my yellow raincoat

You know exactly why

 But as I look around, I see, when i'm thinking never, change me

Well all I gotta do, is stay me

Let's the rest do the work and i'll show that i'll be fine, be fine

I can't believe I'm singing in the shower, well I guess guys do that too. I get out of the shower and grab my towel. I walk out of the room only to see Macey sitting on the bed. "Ohh La la!" She says giggling. "Oh shut up" I say jokingly while getting out a pair of shorts.

"Don't look" I say while getting ready to change. "Nothing I haven't seen before" Macey says under her breath jokingly as she turns around. I change into my short quickly and sit on the bed.

"Ryan is coming over and well before I tell him anything I want to make sure its official" I say while pecking her lips. "Well duh" she says laughing. "Just making sure" I reply as we both get up off the bed. I'm so glad we are official.

We both head downstairs to the kitchen, "What would you like for breakfast babe" I say while pecking her lips again. "Hmm food?" she says with a confident smile. "Well, no shit, but what kind of food" I say laughing, while getting out a frying pan.

"Grilled cheese!" "Mace, most people don't eat grilled cheese for breakfast but I guess we will have grilled cheese" I say smiling. "Aweh yay!" Macey says while doing a happy dance. She is so cute.

I go to the fridge and get out some cheese and butter, and make some grilled cheese. "Mace your grilled cheese is done" I shout  while getting her out a plate. "Awe you're so sweet!" she says while kissing me on the cheek and picking up her plate of grilled cheese. "I know" I reply with a wink.

After lunch we both decided we are going to watch a movie until Ryan gets here. "What do you want to watch juju" Macey says going over to her DVD player. "A walk to remember?" I tell her.

A walk to remember is my favorite romantic movie. "Well I guess, even though we have seen it over 87 times" Macey says laughing as she puts in the movie.

"Justin what would you do if I dyed my hair brown" Macey asks me unexpectedly, about half way through the movie. "I would love you no matter what your hair color is, but I would prefer you brown" I say placing my hand on her lap. 

"Okay" Macey replies as we hear a doorbell ring. Finally Ryan is here, I've been nervous about telling him. "I'll get it" I say as I get up off the couch.

"Ok, well I'm just going to go upstairs and let you guys have your man time" Macey says getting up of the couch as well. "Mace you don't have to" "Naw its fine juju, I'm going to have a nap I'm exhausted" Macey says heading upstairs. "Ok beautiful" I reply with a smirk.

"Butsy!" I say jumping on him. "Justin! You just saw me a few days ago" Ryan replies laughing. "I know" I say while going inside after him and shutting the door. We both go over to the couch and sit down. "Well what did you want to talk about" Ryan says concerned. 

"Umm what would you do if I was dating Macey" I say nervously. "Well I would be really happy for you guys" "You would?" I say excited. "Well yeah, god you can be a real dumbass sometimes" Ryan says rolling his eyes.

"Well we kind of are going out" I tell him taking a long pause on the are. "Really that's awesome!" Ryan says happily laughing. "Yeah" I reply with a smile.

Macey's Pov.
I cannot wait to surprise Justin! I go into my bag and grab out a box of hair dye, I was going to do it at home but when my dad got all mad I wasn't able to. I take Justin's shirt off because I know Justin would be upset if I got dye on his shirt.

I put on the gloves, and start applying the hair dye to my hair. Once its all finished I have to occupy my time for the next 30 minutes while its dying, so I went on my phone and replied back to Eliza.

Text Messages Between Me and Lizaa!<3

Me: Hey Liza, I'm sorry I never contacted you I know you've been worried. But my dad grounded me from my phone and laptop I'll visit you sometime in the next few days if you aren't mad, I have something to tell you.

I wouldn't blame her if she didn't reply, she has a right to be upset. Fortunately about 20 minutes later she finally replies.

Lizaa!<3: Its ok, yeah i'm home for the next 2 days come over anytime.