Someone dare us or ask us a question already!

Yumi: That's it! No one has asked or dared us in 4 day's! Nothing exciting is happening! What's wrong! Are we not... Something enough for... Oh forget it! *throw's tablet halfway across the room*

Yugo: Well, 4 days is a short amount of time.

Yumi: *glare's* How do you know? You don't have Wattpad.

Yugo: Good point... But how long does it really take for someone to... Post a dare or ask a question?

Yumi: A long time. And you know I'm not the type of person that like's to sit around and wait, so I decided to come up with a dare.

Dally: *pump's fist's in the air* Yes!

Amilia: *Hide's behind a chair* Not good...

Ruel: Will you pay us Kama's?

Amilia: Greedy pig.

Dally: What is it! What is it! Are we going to fight a shushu! 'Cause for a Iop I got it in the bag. *start's doing super hero pose's*

Eva: *face palm's* Iop-brain.

Dally: I thought we'd agreed you'd stop calling me that!

Rubilax: The name suit's you, Dally.

*Everyone turn's their head to Rubilax*

Yumi: You were quiet for so long I forgot you even existed!

Rubilax: *glare's* What was that dare of your's?

Yumi: I gotta question too! Dally, can I have Rubilax for a sec? *grab's Rubilax* Thank's!

Dally: But...

Yumi & Rubilax: *whispering*

Yugo: I don't think this is going to end well...

Amilia: *hug's Yugo from behind* It'll be okay, I'm sure what they have planned for us isn't that bad...

Yugo: *blushe's from Amilia hugging him* O-O-Okay. U-um...

Amilia: Yugo, are you okay? *let's go of Yugo*

Yugo: u-uh, y-yep! Just fine, I-I-I'm j-just gonna go... *jump's through portal to the other side of the room*

Yumi & Rubilax: *Enters the room with evil smirk's* We got our question and our dare.

Yugo: Who are they for?

Yumi: *clear's throat* The question is for... Amilia and Yugo, and the dare is for Dally.

Dally: Yes!

Amilia: Noooo...

Yugo: *shrug's*

Yumi: *give's Rubilax to Eva* Alright, Eva I need you to hold this for Dally. And Dally. The dare is... Doing a backflip down the stair's. *points to stair's*

Dally: Pfffft... That's easy! *run's up the stair's*

Eva: Dally I don't think that's a g-

*crashing sound's* *Messed up trumpet's* *cymble's* *cat noise's* *banging*

Dally: Ow....

Eva: -Good idea... *face palm's* Iop-brain.

Dally: Hey!

Yumi: *roll's eye's* Alright, time to move on to Amilia's and Yugo's question. *clear's throat*...

Amilia: Please don't be admiring something, please don't be admiring something...

Yugo: *glance's over at Amilia* You okay Amilia? I'm sure it won't be that bad.

Amilia: hunh? Oh, yeah... Okay... Wait... I already said that.

Yumi: You two will have to... Go out on a date. *chuckle's*

Adamai: *mouth open in shock*

Amilia & Yugo: *blush dramatically* What!?

Yumi: Yep. *evilly smirk's*

Amilia: I am so getting you back for this... And you said question not dare!

Yumi: Deal with it. c'mon Amilia! We all know you like him! And Yugo, we all know you like her.

Amilia & Yugo: What n-no! T-thats, t-that's crazy!

Yumi: Go on, I'm sure you don't wanna miss your date. *smirk's*

Amilia: *growl's* c'mon Yugo... *stomp's away*

Yugo: *face still red of embarrassment and shock* O-okay..... *trail's after Amilia*

Yumi: Alright Peep's! You need to start asking question and throwing dare's at the brotherhood of Tofu! I don't want to do it all for you! Comment now and leave some question's and dare's! *point's at the camera*

Dally: Where did the camera come from!?