The dateing game

*Bing*

Yumi: YES! *read's dare* um... Does that require me too? *shrug's and prepare's the dare*

Yugo: what is it... Oh yes! Someone finally dared us something! And what is the hat for?

Amalia: Really? Yeah... What is the hat for? Are they for the dare?

Dally: What is it?

Ruel: What is what?

Eva: Dally obviously mean's the dare.

Yugo: What is it?

Yumi: *chuckle's* Well...

Amalia: *read's dare* *go's wide eyed* Umm... Does that require all of us?

Yumi: *nod's*

Yugo: What is it?

Yumi: Um... You guy's are gonna love this! Um... Okay. This is from AlexTev and she dared us all to go on date's with whoever's name we pick out of the hat. The guy's name's are in there so... Amalia you go first.

Amalia: Why me!?

Yumi: Because imagine yourself going against an Eliatrope. *point's to herself*

Amalia: Fine. *walk's up to hat and pick's up a piece of paper and unfold's it* ...

Yumi: Who is it?

Amalia: ...

Yumi: *steal's paper from Amalia and start's laughing* Ha! You have to go out with Ruel!

Ruel: No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! Noooooooo!

Amalia: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Yumi: Geez Amalia, it's not the end of the world!

Amalia: Yes it is. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Yumi: Okay, that leave's Yugo and Dally, Eva your next.

Eva: *pick's paper out of hat* Dally, I go out with you.

Dally: *fist pump's the air*

Yumi: That leave's me with... Oh... *turn to Yugo*

Yugo: Who... Oh. *blushe's like crazy, I mean really, he could make tomato's jealous!*

Amalia: *walk's up to Yumi* No sneeky move's, got it?

Yumi: Trust me, he's all your's.

Amalia: *sigh's of relief* Come on Ruel let's go.

Ruel: I'm not going! I don't have enough kama's to take you out any way's!

Yumi: *roll's her eye's* c'mon Ruel, we all know that's a lie.

Ruel: No? *run's for his life* YOU CANT MAKE RUEL STROUD GO OUT WITH AMALIA!!!

Yumi: GET HIM!

Amalia: GOT IT! *start's running after Ruel* I'll lay you a million kamas if you finish the dare Ruel!

(Back to Yumi and Yugo)

Yumi: Soo...

Yugo: So...

Yumi: You wanna go... I don't know... At least something simple like...

Yugo: Watching the star's?

Yumi: Yeah, won't do any harm.

*walk's out with Yugo*

**********************
Thank you AlexTev so much for being the first to dare the brotherhood of Tofu something. You actually put this book into action, *smile's brightly and giggle's like an idiot* Just to let all my reader's know that I have other books on the run online right now so it would be cool if you could check those out. And keep in mind that there are amazing book's and writer's out there waiting for you to read their book's... So how do I end this? Should I do something like an ending I use every day or. Oh who freaken care's I'll just do this!

See ya later, haters!

Was that good... Or.... Ugh just go to the next chapter!