A New situation. ❤A OHSHC FANFIC❤

Hi there, This is Ninja_Ramen_BUNNY with my second Ouran High School Host Club Fan fiction! I'm so excited for this one and hope it gets as much love as my first one did, this page with be a character profile because I haven't done one in a while and I thought it would be nice. I hope you enjoy the book and vote,comment & Fan!

Name Kokoa Shimizu (Means Love of the heart)

Age/DOB 16- 27th April 1997

❤ Family ❤  Mother- Mika- 42    Father-Hideaki- 44     Brother- Toshihiro- 20

Hair & Eye colour Kokoa has chocolate brown eyes with long black hair that reaches just past her shoulder blades.

Height & weight H- 157.5cm/ 5ft 2   W-52kg

Nationality Japanese

 ✔ Likes Anything cute! Dango sticks, relaxing days of doing nothing at all, drawing and traveling the world.

Dislikes The rain, the cold, oranges, loud noises, being disterbed when relaxing (AkA Sleeping..)

Personality Kokoa is a laid back person that loves the peace and quite and will do anything to preserve it, even to go as far as to punch you in the face and scream for you to shut up and then got back to what she was doing like noting even happened. She is very quite and gets shy easily and has a blush out break, anything you say to her may it be the smallest comment her face with light up like a Christmas tree. Kokoa loves to draw and it's one of the ways she relaxes in the bust atmosphere that she lives in.

Background Kokoa comes from a busy family background, her mother the new CEO of a technology branch, her father a chef at one of Japans top restaurants and her older brother a doctor. This means all her family are running around, whenever there home, and this has caused for Kokoa to make all the times she is alone with no troubles around her precious. Kokoa is not one of those people that find the life of the rich interesting and like the way she lives currently with friends she can trust and family that love her. Kokoa can become ill very easily and so she has come to despise anything wet or cold that could put her in hospital or bed ridden.

Hope this was ok for you all and I will post the first chapter in at least a day or right after, the girl on the front cover is obviously Kokoa in her school uniform and favourite scarf. Now for the disclaimer, I'm only going to put it in here once so then it's over and done with ok!

Disclaimer: I DO NOT in any way shape or form own OHSHC or the pictures being used, they belong to their respecter owners and they should be proud because I think they are just fab! The only thing I own is my own characters and a rubber duck that flashes whenever I put in the bath, BEST PRESENT EVER!!!

Ninja_Ramen_BUNNY ❤ OUT

Prologue-

"Kokoa your going to be late!" My mother shouted to me as I rushed down the stairs trying to fix my cardigan and trying not to fall flat on my face. "OK mom I'm on my way out now!" I shouted back pulling my shies on and reaching for my bag, "Don't forget your lunch." My father shouted from the kitchen. I sighed and ran back in to grab it and gave my dad a kiss on the cheek, I then ran to find my mother and give her the same. After that was done I was out of there in a flash and down the path and running to school, again. I'm always late and I really should start getting use to it but I have yet to get use to anything is high school.