❤ Chapter 3 ❤

"Hello." I called out as I opened the door to the club room, it had been a few days since I was dragged in here and Tamaki said I could come by here once the club was over because I wasn't a member or a customer but a friend. It was fun to hang round with them all because something new goes on each day wither it is the twins messing with Tamaki or Honey eating his weight in sweets. I walked further in pulling my scarf from around my neck and found Tamaki sulking by the window on his own eating what seemed like instant ramen. "What happened?" I asked the rest of them that had huddled in a different part of the room, "Koko-chan!" Honey called and  jumped onto my back which made me kind of unsteady but Mori held my shoulder so I didn't fall onto my face. Which is a talent of mine."Thanks." I gave a small smile but quickly looked back to everyone else because I still was shy around them, I mean there are more of them and I've only known them a few days..

"Tamaki's sulking because Princess Kanako has made Haruhi her new favourite host." Koaru explained to me, I just nodded my head and went along with it not wanting to distract them from what seemed like planning for something. "Boss shouldn't you be helping us with planning for the party." Hikaru shouted at him, I looked at Haruhi who gave me a smile "Um what party?" I asked. "A dance on within a week with formal dressing and lots of food like cake!" Honey cheered from my back which made me smile. "He shouldn't be surprised she's had the illness for a while now." Kyoya said while still typing on his laptop, I looked to Haruhi but she seemed as confused as I was which wasn't much help. "What illness?" Haruhi asked which meant I didn't have to say anything else, argh me and my poor social skill!

"She's got the host hoping disease." Koaru explained, one he stopped Hikaru appeared from behind him  and continued "Aka never the same boy twice disease." I turned my head to try and see Honey and asked him "How do they do that?" Is a hushed down voice because I didn't want to interrupt the conversation they were having. Honey laughed a little and then said "Twin power!" Which made me laugh, Honey was so cute for someone much older than I was which amazing. I mean cute is a little brother kind of of way though! Honey then jumped off my back and went and stood in-between Haruhi and Kyoya "That's right because before Haruhi she was with Tama-chan."

Oh now I understand why Tamaki is sat in a corner eating ramen, oh but now I feel sorry for him because he's upset! Argh me and my feelings of concern and attachments! Haruhi also got it and had a bored look on her face "So he's upset because I took her from him." Before I could stop her from saying anything else that might make Tamaki react he was over in a flash and right up in Haruhi's face "SHUT UP! I COULDN'T CARE LESS!" He then somehow got a background full of roses and pointed his finger at Haruhi "I'm running out of patience." the rose background vanished as he continued on "Haruhi it's time you started dressing like a girl." I felt so very awkward just stood there as they had this discussion but just couldn't work up the nerve to leave and so decided to go see if Honey was ok.

He was gripping Usa-chan and had a sad, cute at the same time, face were as Haruhi just looked bored and had a sweat drop. I looked over to Tamaki as I placed a hand on Honeys head to fin he was stood shaking his head side ways with his hands on top of his head "I just don't understand how you can be so popular with the ladies when you yourself are a lady. No one in the entire school knows the truth except for those of us here." Tamaki did have a point, Haruhi would look cuter in her girly clothes that her father buys her but she just refuses to wear.

The twins then appeared along side Tamaki with one on each side and spoke in, Koaru spoke first "Yeah, she even opted out of gym classes." Then Hikaru continued for his brother. "Yeah the attendance numbers are all mixed together so no one can tell." Tamaki then ran off and then brought back a chest that seemed to say 'kings private property' on it, he opened it up and pulled out a huge picture... "Now that's enough Haruhi, you listen to daddy." Suddenly a giant framed picture of Haruhi in middle school was shoved in front of us, I had forgotten how cute Haruhi was back then and how she a certain someone's heart, she doesn't even know it though which is sad and I feel sorry for my friend that had his heart broken.