incredible things

Violetta
We're sitting here on this big hall and no teacher is freaking coming out. I look at the girls sitting next to, good looking guys. While mine here is trying to carve a head in a piece of wood, with a really sharp knife. Ok breathe Vilu, breathe. "Ok royal's and rebels (she said eyeing Naty) I have a big surprise for you! (Everyone was whispering about what it may be). Ok the princes and princesses will have their first ball together! And the theme will be black and white! The best part is the teachers wont be there because were doing paper work. The ball starts at fifteen hundred today. That is all" I don't know how much I've said this in my mind but, I HATE her accent. It sounds like whales having a tummy ache and their moaning their pain out. I get up after she calls dismissed. I lose my balance and I land on some guy's lap. His eyes were twinkling. His lips were the perfect color. His smile turned my insides out. I bit my lip, with nerves running everywhere in my body. "Hi, I'm Prince Leon" he said. Leon. Leon. His name was perfect for a good looking guy like him. His name even sounded perfect backwards. Noel. Ok maybe not so much but you get the point. "Im, I'm, I'm, I'm-" "Princess Violetta" Naty said. Thanks a lot now I have a little less I'mming to do. "Violetta, that's a cute name, what is it? French?" "No" I said while trying.g to do a French accent which I think offended Madame Angie. As I got off his lap I see Fran glaring at us. "So would you like to go to the ball together?" Oh My GOD! His asking me out. I'm trying not to scream, but I freaking can't. "Sure" I said as smooth as I could be. He picked me and span me around. Our eyes met and it felt like he was melting my face. I see Fran storming out of the room. I leave him alone and go find Fran.
After about 20 minutes of looking I storm into my room and find all 3 of them sitting on their beds. "Well" Cami says. "Well" Naty says. "Well" Fran says. "Well, well, well what"? I asked. "You and Leon" she said. "The one that asked me to the ball" "yes, that one" she shouted she shouted!

Cami
"Yes that one" she shouted! OMG can they stop bickering at each other! Ok lately (meaning an hour or two) I haven't been receiving any texts. Which is kinda weird for a stalker, well that's what I think. Ok enough is enough. "Stop it! Both of you!" They finally stopped arguing. "If Leon likes Violetta fine, if it's the other way around ok" I said. I can't believe it! I stopped an argument! "Oh well I can always ask him who he likes better" naty said. "Then why didn't you say that EARLIER ?!" I asked her. "It's funny when they fight" she said while giggling. "No it wasn't" fran said. Really did naty have to do that. "You guys are seriously unbelievable" I said. I stormed out so upset. I came to the dance room and cried a river of tears & sadness. I stopped crying and I looked at the mirror. Inside of me I saw this little seedling that starts growing and became this beautiful flower. Maybe im that seed. I think about it a bit and I have this sudden feeling to dance. I start dancing my little heart out. I finish mim and im out of breathe. I hear clapping from the back. I see in the mirror that its Broadway. "That was amazing" he said. "How do you know"? I asked. "Because you're a gorgeous girl with an amazing style, that needs to be worked on" he said. He took a step closer to me. "You think im gorgeous" I asked. "Well, yes I think your gorgeous" he said. I took a step closer. "And your a great dancer" he said. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" We both said. "I guess that's a yes" we both said. We kissed really fast. Eveytime he kissed me I felt like we were starting all over again. We broke up and I clinged/hugged him like it was the end of the world. My phone vibrated. AAH did I have to stop hugging him. "Yeah well I got to go, I'll see you around" he said. It was kind of cute that he was shy. "Yeah I'll see you around" . That kiss was amazing it was everything I ever wanted. Beep-Beep. Ok stupid phone,!

Bravo, its like a happily ever after except I'm still here.

Remember Ludmila's hair or your dad gets it. If anyone shows up maybe someone in your dorm might get it too :-* I just want you to keep your promises but I won't
Hate you, hate you, hate you

Unknown
"The girl received the message" my techno guy said. "Good, cause we've had enough distractions" I said. "Good now we have to go to that stupid ball", "why do we have to go?" The idiot asked. "Cause boss wants us to be". "So what exactly is going to happen" he asked. "We're going to meet boss then the girl called the cops and we show them what we're really made of." I handed them a gun. We got in the car at exactly midnight and I waited for her. I was wearing a black mask. "Ok here you go, a piece of Ludmila's hair" Camilla shouted. I looked at the shadows and shouted NOW. We shot half of the cops dead. The other half ran away. What a bunch of girls. Camilla was terrified. One look in her eye I could see all the emotions going throw her head. "I told you no surprises and now this is all your fault" I took out my gun and shot her father who was in the corner. "Lets Go".

Cami
"No dad, no dad!" I shouted. Tears were rolling down my checks. "Help! Someone help!" I shouted. "Camilla, camilla" someone shouted. "Im here, someone help". Tears and tears were rolling down. My hand touched his heart, I love you dad, I managed saying. "Camilla dont worry we're here" "Ms. Jacqueline, Madame Angie and Broadway" I ran to them and hugged them. I cried on their shoulders. "Ok guards take him to the hospital" Ms Jacqueline ordered. I had to leave that spot and go to my dorm. They told me they saw me sneak out and they went after me. I sleep because I have nothing else to do. I twist and turn, I get bad dreams. My phone starts ringing and it's this person again
Me: what do you want (tears rolled down. I took lots of pants) you killed my, my, my, father
Per: listen here you un did the deal and thanks to your mistake, your friends will be done and so will you (his voice got deeper and deeper after each word)
Me: no! (I finally snapped) you will not hurt them
Per: maybe your right but I will find you and kill you
Me: if you kill me . . . Who will take care of Argentina (my voice how deeper and so much serious). . . Hello, hello, hello