Magic, Madness

Previously:
The girls and guys all have secrets or something they're hiding and that's what cami's stalker wants her to know. She received death threats for her and her friends. Now that she has lost her father because of her she doesn't want to lose them

(This is before her father's death)

Ludmila
"Girls hurry up you only have 2 hours before the party!" I shouted. I have my gown and my hair is perfect. I want this so badly. I want Prince Leon to notice me. I just don't want to be known as the goody 2 shoes. I have never fallen so in love with him. Then there's Federico, his been in love with me since we were kids. We had a little connection but it's all lost. 2 hours passed and I was on top of the stairs. Every one looked at mr which I hoped would happen. I was on the last step and I see Prince Leon coming to me. "Ludmi would you please do me the honor and dance with me"? "I would love to". I held his arm and I got kinda nervous. We were waltzing. It's everything I ever wanted. Everything was perfect for me. He looked inside my eyes and I looked in his. "I love you" I whispered soft enough so that he couldn't hear. I could feel my lunch rising up. No I can't leave him. I opened my mouth to say something but vomit came it. It was all over his shirt. Everyone saw that, atleast now they know im not a goody 2 shoes. Vomit girl, vomit girl, vomit girl they started chanting. Everyone was chanting even my friends. The tears wanted to roll out but I didn't want them to. I turn around really slowly and I see Leon chanting. Everyone but Federico was chanting. Why? I run past my friends, past Leon, past Federico. I go in my dorm and sit on my bed. "No more Mr Nice Guy, this bitch is full in badass."

Naty
Poor Ludmila. She vomited on my long last brother. Poor him. Even though it's SUCH an EMBARRASSING moment. But it's so Hilarious.
I go up to him and take his hand. "Are you ready big brother?" I asked. "Ready as always sis" he smiled. I barely remember the last time I've seen my brother but he was always under my nose. I grabbed his hand and put it on his shoulder. "It's nice to see family togther"he said. "Yes but Alexis, won't get away with this. "Yes but, what will we do"? "I don't know". "But he won't believe us" "I know" I said. "But as long as were together we'll bring . . . Her . . . Down". After that we went our separate ways. I go walk outside alone, in the dark for some stupid reason. I walk and walk but I have this feelibg that someone's following. "Hello is anyone there, SHOW YOURSELF" I ordered. No one came out so maybe its just my imagination. I continue walking on and I hear a sound. Out of the bushes a dog came out. Phew, boy was I relieved.
It was my dog Pluto. "Hey boy what you doing here" I said while scratching behind his ears. I saw a note tied to his collar

Meet me in one week right here at midnight

"You dont scare me" I said aloud