Heaven, Sin

Previously
Ludmila: im tired of being the goody 2 shoes. Its time for the badass bitch to arrive
Naty: you dont scare me!
Cami: if you kill me. . . Then who will take care of Argentina. Hello, hello, hello
Fran: I hope I see you again
Vilu: his eyes were twinkling, his lips were perfect and he has a perfect name for a perfect guy

Vilu
I think I love him. No, I dont think I know I love him. I want to tell him today. I know I stood him up at the ball but I want to make it up to him. Its break right now so I'll go to him. I'm walking with confidence and pretty good smile. Not as good as his though. I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready. I say to myself. Its funny cause im hearing it and I can see how Squidward gets annoyed (from spongebob squarepants). I knock my head. Ouch! "Oh god! Im so sorry, here let me help you up" he offered. He extended his hand and I grabbed it. He pulled me up and I fell on him. I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. "Oh hum Im sorry" I said. I was blushing and I didn't want to get off him for some reason. "Diego lets go" some guy said. So his name is Diego. "Yeah coming" he replied. "Uhm, you mind?" He asked. "Oh yeah, of course" I said. As he left I remembered why I was here. "Leon, Leon, Leon" I said. I finally got his attention. "Yeah" he said annoyed. He turned around with the 'leave me alone' kinda smile. "Oh you're that cute French girl" he said. "Welcome to our country" he said like I'm an idiot. "You know I can speak proper English and that I'm from America" I said with a cheeky attitude. "Gosh, it was just a joke" he said. Really, because I forgot to laugh. "Oh sorry" I said. "So why'd you call me?" He asked. "I was wondering if you, would like to go to a . . . Karaoke bar"? "Maybe, but what's in it for me?" He asked. "A date with me?" I asked. "I'd love to" he said. Good. Cause that would be awkward. I turn around and see Naty starring at me. "Oh, precious one, you have to learn about the date life" she said. "Why, wasn't I great" I asked. "Oh you were many things, but not great" she answered. "Ok so teach me" "teach you, teach you, you have to learn, watch someone go on a date, but not the stalker way" she said. "But I have to go" she said. I continue walking to the girls and I see Ludmila sitting on a bench with her friends criticising everyone that walks past. "What the hell guys" I asked. "Go away bitch" Ludmila said. I didn't want to walk away but I also didn't want to start drama.

Naty
I left Violetta and joined my brother's friends. "Hey Maxi, hey Diego, hey Leon" I said. "Oh hi there superstar" they said. They called me a superstar because of 4 reasons
1. I always break the rules. Like wearing sunglasses in class
2. They think I'm cool, and I wouldn't blame them
3. I'm popular amongst the whole school
4. It's my nickname
"Hey, you greet maxi, but you don't greet me" Fede said. "Im so sorry Teddy bear" I said. I call him that cause I love hugging him. "Hey, I'm standing right here" he said. "So little sis who do you think I should go out with? Fran or Frenchy"? He asked me. What the .... I thought he likes Vilu? "I thought you liked Vilu. "No, I dont. I like both of them" he said. What? But why? "But, she loves you" I said. "Love is such a strong word, little sis" he said. Somehow, Leon changed. I don't know how but, I want to find out. "Crap, I have to go to manners class, Teddy Bear are you coming"? I asked. I loved Teddy Bear like a big brother even though his a year older then me. "Lets go!" I shouted. We start walking and he asks me something. "Naty, I bought Ludmila a locket with a pic of me and her as kids" he showed it to me. Oh My God it looked beautiful. I wish I was the lucky girl. "And I don't know if she'll like it or not, so do you like it?" He asked me. He looked so cute when nervous. Maybe that's why I made him nervous when we were younger. "No Fede, I love it" I said. I loved seeing him happy. It's something that I've never seen from my long last brother. "Ok here she comes, wish me good luck" he said. I wanted to be there with him for this very special moment. I go hide by the wall. It's close to them and I can hear perfectly. "Hey Ludmila" he said. "Hi" she said like she is a supernova. "I wanted to give this to you" he said. She looked at it and then took out of his hands. "Federico, how many times I have to tell you, but, I don't love you" she said. She throw it in the trash. "Oh, I can see, so I guess I'll leave you alone" he said. He let and I went to her. "Why the hell would you do that?" I shouted. "I don't love him, I love Leon" she said. "Why did you change your personality, Ludmila?" I asked her. "Im sick and tired of being the goody 2 shoes. I wanna be a rebel, a badass, like you Naty" she said. "Why? My life sucks?" I told her. "Naty, your not changing my mind" she said. "Look into my eyes and tell me that you dont miss your old life, you dong love Fede" I said. She looked into my eyes. "I don't miss my old life and I don't love Fede" she said. "Ludmila's out". I look at her leaving, leaving her old life. Wait what the hell since when did I care about people? I rush to manners class and I bump into Fran. "Oops sorry Fran" I said.

Fran
"Oops sorry fran" Naty said. I was looking for Leon or one of his friends. "Leon, hey" I said. "Hey Fran" he said. "Meet me in the park" I said. Im a person who gets what I want and right now I want Leon. That means through Violetta, Ludmila and any other girl. I walk to the river. Where we first met and I remember it like it was yesterday. (Maybe because it was). How we were going to kiss. How his smile melted my heart. How he grabbed my hand. It was all amazing. I just don't want to lose him so I'll love him like I'll lose him. I stood on the bench and started singing.

So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna hold you
Like I'm saying goodbye wherever we're standing
I won't take you for granted 'cause we'll never know when
When we'll run out of time so I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you

I hear an applause. I see people putting money on the bench. "Thank you, but keep your money, I'm rich, I'm the princess of Italy" I said. "Your mother killed your father" an old woman said. "And then she committed suicide" she continued. "But then whose looking after Italy?" I asked. "No one, there is complete madness" she said. "What about my other family members?" I asked. "They were killed by a person wearing a mask. "They have no one to take care of them" she said. "I need to go to Italy" I said. "No! Don't go, there's a revolution, there are rumours about you and now they want no royalty. "Thank you Ms. " I said. "Its a pleasure talking to Royalty" she replied. I ran as far away as possible. I finally stopped and saw this place. There was a man standing there. "How can I help you?" He asked. He turned around with a knife and my dad's head. I screamed and screamed my eyes out. "Someone help!!!!!" I shouted. I've been running for quite a while and his not there. I start breathing thinking its my imagination. My phone rings meaning I get a message.
It's not your imagination.

I turn around looking for any signs of this person. As I turn around I feel someone constantly stabbing me in the back. I fall to the ground and stat breathing heavily. My eyes were wide open. Help! Help I managed to say. I see someone running towards me. I stat fading away. Help is the last thing I said.

Camilla
I see Fran lying on the ground bleeding. "Help" she started saying. I call the ambulance and she goes to hospital. "I told you do not hurt my friends!" I shouted knowing he/she is out there.
I said maybe
He texted me.
"F*ck you!" I shouted.
Ive heard better nasty things about me

Vilu
Im waiting at the karaoke bar and I see leon. I go up to him. "Ready?" I asked. "Always" he replied

I found myself dreaming
In silver and gold
Like a scene from a movie
That every broken heart knows we were walking on moonlight
And you pulled me close
Split second and you disappeared and then I was all alone

I woke up in tears
With you by my side
A breath of relief
And I realized
No, we're not promised tomorrow

So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna hold you
Like I'm saying goodbye wherever we're standing
I won't take you for granted 'cause we'll never know when
When we'll run out of time so I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you

[Leon :]
In the blink of an eye
Just a whisper of smoke
You could lose everything
The truth is you never know

So I'll kiss you longer baby
Any chance that I get
I'll make the most of the minutes and love with no regrets

Let's take our time
To say what we want
Use what we got
Before it's all gone
'Cause no, we're not promised tomorrow

[Both:]
So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna hold you
Like I'm saying goodbye wherever we're standing
I won't take you for granted 'cause we'll never know when
When we'll run out of time so I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you

Hey
Whoa

I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna hold you
Like I'm saying goodbye wherever we're standing
I won't take you for granted 'cause we'll never know when
When we'll run out of time so I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you

It ended with a kiss. This is the best day ever