Chapter 1- Guys are mean

Ceris's POV

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else!" I sang along with my best friend Nikki as I French braided her long brown hair.

Once I was finish I threw the braid over her shoulder, so she can see it in the mirror.

"I swear you do hair better than any girl." Nikki complimented me.

"Thanks, it's just a hobby though." I said.

"Why don't you open up your own beauty salon?" Nikki suggested.

"I can't. I already asked my dad if I could, he declined."

"Awe that's sucks, you would make a great hair stylist." Nikki said, leaving my room.

My room didn't look like the other guys room, but more like a teenage girl's room.

Posters of boy bands, like One direction and Five seconds of summer.

I have more pictures of Harry than the all of my posters. (Harry is bae ❤0❤)

I had flat irons and hair curlers everywhere, even makeup. I don't even use them.

Some of the girls use my room to hold their beauty things. So my bathroom is filled with perfumes, lipstick and baby lotion. All my stuff is in my dresser. I didn't have a problem with all the girl things in my room. When the guys want to talk to me, they're scared to come into my room, except of my dad. Who just look in disgust.

I heard a knock on my door and I ran to opened it.

It was my dad's best friend, Derrek.

He was a gorgeous man.

his blonde hair was messy, and his green eyes were as bright as emeralds and what turns me on the most is this outfit, I totally into guys that wears business suits.

Okay I admit I have a tiny crush on my dad's best friend who is like ten years younger than him. I'm nineteen he's twenty two, I can date him..... Right?

"Oh hey Derrek." I spoke.

"Your dad needs you downstairs...." He spoke.

Derrek had always been the serious type. He needs to relax sometimes.

I followed derrek's sexy ass downstairs and into my dad's office where he meets up with people.

My dad has brown hair and hazel brown eyes.
Derrek left the room, leaving me in the room with my dad.
My dad sighed before he spoke.

"Ceris, why are you like this?" He asked.

"Like what?" I spoke.

"This! Not as manly as the others."

"Well... I don't know, I try but none of the stuff they do I'm not good at it."

"Did you even try?"

"I did dad! I always try! The other guys just make fun of me if I try."

I looked down at my hands, I remember that the girls painted my nail a dark red.

"I wish I could be more like you dad...." I whispered.

"Everyone except of the girls wish you were more like me." He spoke back.

"I tried going to the Friday night fights, but I just get injured." I spat.

"Don't worry, just go tonight one more time... Okay?"

"Alright dad... I will get hurt one more time." I muttered.

I stood up and left, I walked to my room when I was stopped by Derrek.

"Your dad is really upset of what you have become." Derrek spoke.

"Yeah thanks for making me feel better, jerk." I spat.

Derrek pushed me against the wall, blocking all the exit ways. No one was in the hallway so I guess that makes it less embarrassing.

"I'm trying my best to not make your dad lose his temper." He growled.

"Whatever."

He punches me in my shoulder.

"Ow! Okay I'm sorry.... Sorry."

"Now, as I was saying. Your dad is trying his best to not kill you."

"Alright... I think I'm better off dead."

He backs away from me and shakes his head.

"People will miss you if you were dead." Derrek said.

"Yeah, people like girls."

"Not only girls..." Derrek whispered.

I ignored him and kept walking to my room. I slammed my door.

I never felt so angry in my life.
My dad wants me dead....

I wouldn't blame him either.