Chapter 4- Changed Ceris

Ceris's POV

Starring up at the night sky with Nikki is where I have my most personal conversation.
The wind blows gently through my pink hair. My secret place is just a cliff, but no one comes here anymore.

We sat in our wolf forms and chat through telepathy.

"So Derrek suck his,hand down your boxers then left? As a reward?" Nikki spoke.

"I was so there when it happened!" Ambre yelled.

"Of course you were there stupid!" Nikki's wolf, East yelled.

"That's something, he probably do likes you.... What if you guys are mates!" Nikki squealed.

"A guy can be a soulmate to another guy? I didn't know that." East spoke.

"Probably.... I don't know."

"Derrek is too serious for my liking, but you guys would be a good couple." Nikki spoke.

"Wow that's so nice for you to say Nikki." Derrek's wolf, Ovie spoke.

Nikki and I turned around to see Darrek in his wolf form. His wolf form was white.

I grab my clothes and change into my wolf form behind a tree so did Nikki.

"What are you doing here Derrek?" I spat.

"I'm here because I'm watching over you." Derrek spoke.

He changed into his human form and I turned around when he change.

"Do you always,come here?" Derrek said, walking to the edge of the cliff and sitting down, me and Nikki sat on both sides of him.

"Me and Nikki do."

"This is a good place though."

For the most of the night me, Nikki and Derrek talked about random things and I havent seen Derrek so happy and upbeat before.

~~~ Time skipped to 3 in the morning ~~~
Derrek and Nikki went home and I was following them until I was jumped, werewolves run fast so they didn't here me.

"No! Please!" I yelled.

The one of them punched me in the,stomach as the other one held my arms behind my back.

"Freak!"

"Queer!"

"Fangit!"

The horrible names came raining down on me as,I was brutally abused. Then it stopped.

The guy had let go and the beating had stopped. They have ran away.... But from what?

When the guy dropped me, I fell to my knees looking down at the dirt.

Someone touched my chin and forced me to look at them.

Derrek....

His dark hair blended lightly with the moonlight and his, flawless eyes stared into mine.

"Don't scare me like that again...." He whispered as he kneel in front of me.

"I'm sorry...." I apologized.

"No need to apologized...."

He kisses my forehead and hugs me.

I can't even put it into words how secure I felt in his arms, I could hug him forever.

"Come on let's go." I whispered

Me and derrick started to walk back home.

---

I lied on my bed and thought about all the events happened into my life....

My mom left me, because I was gay

My dad wanted me dead, because I did hair for girls

I was beaten because I was gay

Mostly everything happened because I was gay.

I want to change the way I looked.

I walked to the bathroom and washed all the pink die out my hair, my real hair color was brown.

The colorful clothes, I took them off and put on the black tank too and matching pants.

I looked at the one direction poster on the wall, and slowly teared it off the wall.

"Wait! Don't do this Ceris! Zayn is looking sexy on your wall! What about harry!!!!" Ambre yelled.

As,much it hurted me inside, I torn down every boy band picture and organized the girl things into boxes so I can give it back to them.

And I changed my bed covers to just white instead of pink.

I took some of the stuff from the basement and put it in my room.

Like the Wrestling posters and football.

I hated them both but oh well.

I moved a punching bag into my room...

"Bye, Hair stylist ceris."

I put on my dad's fingerless black gloves.

"And hello New Ceris."