Daddio

A/N: I threatened to cut off some dude's legs because he told me I was short (◡‿◡✿)

"Dad, it's three in the morning, can you lecture me or whatever this is some other time?" Luke grumbled, rubbing an eye as his father merely crossed his ankles at Luke's words.

"You can't just tell me you're gay out of the blue like that!" His father yelled, he'd waited in his favourite armchair for Luke to come back from his date with Ashton.

"Why not? I don't have to sit you down to tell you that I listen to a certain kind of music, or that my favourite subject is math-" Luke was talking fast at this point, you could easily assume that the boy had forgotten how to breathe. He always got like this when someone mentioned his sexuality in a negative way, he felt-needed to defend who he is, it's like when someone insults your friends. You're not just going to stand around, you're going to want to defend them. Or you're going to agree, because your friends are probably trash.

"Its not the same, Luke. And you know it." Mr. Hemmings scowled, grip tightening on the arms of the chair.

"What do you mean it's not the same? Being gay is like when you get up in the morning and drink coffee, you go to work, you come home and you drink more coffee then you go to sleep. Being gay isn't a hard concept, we're still the same people it's just that I like dicks instead of chicks." The young blonde frowned visibly, he never understood what the problem was about coming out. They should be able to accept that like they accept that Luke prefers eating cafeteria food. Maybe he was a little too worked up but it is three in the morning.

"Luke," he used the tone that he always used when Luke was about to get lectured, Luke wanted the wooden floorboards to devour him so he wouldn't have to hear it. But even in his imagination, he couldn't escape the wrath of his father.

"Usually this doesn't happen until college." Mr. Hemmings stated, a tired sigh escaping his lips as he massaged his temple, like he was the one getting lectured.

"What doesn't happen-?" Luke cut himself off then, realizing finally what his father was trying to say. His jaw dropped on its own accord, he couldn't believe his own father was insinuating such a thing.

"I think everyone does a little experimentation at some point in their life, but it'll be over pretty soon." He sounded like he was trying to reassure his son that something unfortunate had happened but it would soon be over, like his sexuality happened to be nothing more than a phase.

Luke wanted to scoff, argue, roll his eyes at his dad all at once, like that would change something. He felt like laughing too, imagine laughing in someone's face when they basically tell you your sexuality is a joke. And he did, he let out a very low chuckle and Mr. Hemmings looked a little surprised at his actions.

"Okay," Luke laughed, putting a hand against the doorframe for support. It was a rather sarcastic chuckle than anything else, "I'll keep you posted. D'you want weekly or monthly updates? Because I can assure you, I like dick."

His father raised an eyebrow, half wondering if his son had been drinking recently. Luke signalled he was off to bed by spinning around in a circle and then pointing at his father like they shared some kind of a joke, his lips were jutted out like he was impersonating a duck. "Night, Daddio."

✘✘

Michael was pretty hysterical after Luke explained what he could remember about his conversation with his father. Calum seemed pretty amused by the situation too, Charlie was occupied by his phone so he didn't pay attention to most of the conversation but did add in that he felt bad that his dad didn't fully accept him.

Ashton snorted, "Daddio?"

Luke rolled his eyes at the boy with an easy smile etched on his lips, he pulled Ashton closer so he could wrap an arm more freely around his waist. "I can call you daddio if you'd like, babe." He whispered and Ashton slapped him with a wide eyed look on his face.

"You kinky bastard, shut up."

"Did he just-?" Michael asked, looking from Luke to Ashton before he winced. "Gross. Keep your kinks to yourself."

"C'mon, Kitten, you enjoy a little bit of role-play so you can't really talk..." Calum trailed off with a smirk playing in the corner of his lips, Michael covered his mouth to prevent him from speaking any further.

"What kind of role-play are you into, Mikey? That sounds pretty kinky." Ashton teased.

Calum slapped Michael's hand away before listing as many things as he could until Michael's hand found its way to his mouth once again. "Nurse, maid, police officer, school girl, pizza guy, firefi-"

The rest of the group stared at the two for a long time, Calum was able to wrestle his way out of Michael's arms eventually, letting the group know that they'd completed most of the clique scenarios.

"Firefighter?" Charlie spoke up, obviously noticing that it didn't quite fit in with the rest.

"Yeah, you know 'oh my god my mouth is on fire, sir, can you please extinguish it with your ho-'" When Michael was finally able to cut Calum off Charlie looked absolutely horrified, having put two and two together and easily thought up the ending.

Luke ended up laughing really loudly, finding the role playing a tad bit hilarious but people liked what they like so he wasn't going to judge Michael and Calum.

"Hotlips, kindly shut the fuck up." Michael stated, slowly removing his hand from his boyfriend's mouth.

"Hey Ash," Luke asked, turning to the boy in order to avoid the raging make out session that suddenly occurred on the other side of the table. "Can I come over? I'm pretty sure my dad has lined up some kind of talk about straight sex that will make me want to jack off to gay pōrn later."

"Yeah, no problem. Charlie and I have a science project we need to work on so maybe you can help." Ashton smiled, elbowing Charlie lightly so the boy would be involved in the conversation.

A/N: I don't think that when someone suggested that there be more malum that they wanted this but :^)