Fuckin' Lit

Hey everybody! (. . .We don't have to live this way!)

Let's Be Cliche has been nominated for a bromance award!

Voting starts today and ends in three days, it's on boyxboyawards  I don't know when the lashton category voting will be uploaded but it would be pretty rad if we won, we are going up against a lot of AMAZING authors so I'm not going to be upset if we don't win, it's all for fun. That being said, if you're looking for new fics to read, definitely check out the rest of the books in the lashton category or crossover into whatever category you enjoy and find something new :^)

Maybe I should do something special if we win. What would you guys like to see happen if we win? Comment ideas below. (It can be about the story, it could be publishing a new story, it could be me doing a Q&A, idk)

Daft has also been nominated for the malum category, if you also read that. But Fanmail is also up for the award and it's pretty lit, I'd have a hard time picking between the two if I wasn't the author of one of them xD but really, vote for whatever fic you like best and take a look at the other categories, find some new fics, make some friends and have a good time.

I plan on updating today hopefully, sorry if you thought I'd name a part of my story "Fuckin' Lit" I would, but this wasn't an update as you can see.

Yeah so, let me know what you want to happen if we were to win, acquire some new stories and have a lovely day.