Words

Words are just jibber in a book that someone wrote so that they can judge everyone, the wrote the down to hurt and judge people.

Words are cheap to me.

But somehow they still find a way to sneak up on my heart and make the deepest parts of me die.

I try to not let them get in, but the power of hurt is strong and it wont leave.

Everyone wonders why suicide is all over the place, why it's the new trend.

Well maybe cause you had something to do with it.

You are responsible for taking someone's life away, for making the soul fly away into heaven.

The words that come out of your mouth will stay into that persons head so they can rewind it and try and make it sound nice when really it doesn't.

There's millions of ways that hatred can go.

I still try and let it not get to me, the hardest part is when it does and you think of yourself as a worthless nothing.

They shoot you in the heart and the mind of your emotion and try and make you not stand up for freedom, they make you lie in your own sadness until your dead.

Sadness and hatred is black ooz trying to consume your heart until the last beat, until that last breath of air stops screaming for help.

That is what words will do to you

Make you believe in death

Cry yourself to sleep

Or just cut your wrist and heart right open

The hurtful words don't make you cool or make it seem like your wining a battle...the hurtful words are killing people that should have lived, killing the innocent minds of people just like you.

Why don't you look in a mirror and point put why you should be so special to be able to live.

-Celi Torrez .