Facts about me

I'm 13, I am a huge fan girl even though no one in real life knows.

I love the color sky blue.

I'm extremely lame.

I'm the middle child in my family, and have two brothers.

I love archery, and have been taking classes, but lately I've had to stop. I would love to have own bow and targets one day.

I love to sing and write songs to. When I write songs I love how I can pour all of my emotions into the lyrics and give them meaning. But I usually write them when I'm sad or angry so it tends shows in the lyrics. I'm not trying to brag, but people always say I'm a good singer, and that if I ever made a album they would buy it, but I don't believe them.

Sorry if I repeat stuff from my first chapter 'who am I'.I don't mean to but I probably will.

I'm not very popular and never have been. My only friend is here on watt pad, and her name is KathrynDrewlock. I hope one day I can meet her in real life since she is my first, and only friend.

I'm very introverted, but don't want to be. I've always wanted to have friends and text with them all day, rather than be so isolated. And since I'm homeschooled it's even harder to make friends. And I live out in the country so I don't go out in public often at all.

My favorite season is fall because I love how the air is so crisp and fresh, and all the beautiful colors of the leaves.

I have blue, or sometimes, grey eyes, I also have long, thick, light brown hair with natural blond highlights. I'm very short, 5'1'' and I always wish I was taller.

If there's something else about me you want to know then comment and ask and I will answer.
And let me know if you guys would like for me to do a chapter or two on stuff I hate and one or two one stuff I love.

And thank you for reading this weird........ Thing. And until next time.......bye!