Chapter Twenty-Seven

**Chapter Twenty-Seven**

•Liam's POV•

"Liam, I don't even know what I was thinking. It's too soon; maybe I should just cancel and-" Niall stuttered while he was frantically running around the hotel room trying to find ''the right outfit.''

"Niall, stop. You can't just cancel a date and move it to another day. Its not like a dentist appointment." I pointed out, causing Niall to stress even more. But Harry? Harry was the worst. He was actually in the shower for the second time today; the first time his hair "didn't dry the right way."

I have to admit, watching both of them run around their hotel room like madmen was quite amusing. But I had never really seen them act like this over a girl they had just met; but then again, they had never met any girls quite like Paige and Anabelle. Neither had I actually; all four of the girls were very unique and with our lives constantly consisting of large crowds of girls mobbing us, it was nice to have a change. They definitely were different from the majority of our fans, that's for sure.

"Liam, why didn't you get this nervous when you took Erin on your first date? I feel like I'm about to have a stroke!" Harry shouted frantically after finally coming out of the bathroom with his hair "back to normal."

"I didn't think I had to be this nervous; I was still nervous but I already knew she fancied me so it wasn't that bad." I admitted honestly, remembering the events that took place that warm London evening. I would definitely consider it one of the top 10 greatest moments of my life, which has been an ever changing list since I've been with Erin.

"Are you lads almost ready? I'm sure the girls are growing impatient and Erin can only entertain them for so long before they start to freak out." I informed them, receiving panicked stares in return.

"Liam what if I screw everything up and she ends up hating me and then I-"

"HARRY, STOP!" I shouted, firmly gripping Harry's shoulders. "If you haven't noticed, Paige really likes you. And Anabelle really likes Niall too. So stop freaking out and go take Paige on the best date of her life."

After a few deep breaths and some deep thought about what I had just told him, Harry finally nodded. He turned to Niall, his usual cheeky.smile spreading across his face again.

"Niall, let's do this."

Once we left their hotel room, we slowly made our way down the hall towards the room that the girls were in, which happened to be my room. Only Erin, Anabelle, and Paige were there though; Zayn had taken Perrie on a date and Sara decided to let Louis tag along with her to go shopping. Erin and I were going to be the only ones still at the hotel, aside from Paul of course. He insisted on staying with Erin and I, which was likely because no matter who told him Erin wasn't his actual daughter, I believe he would still disagree with them. He loved her like a daughter, and even his wife and his children treated her that way. Like she was a part of the family. But of course, what did that make me? That made me the boyfriend of a very protective Paul's "daughter."

Once we reached the door, Niall shakily lifted his hand and knocked on the hotel door. For them I'm sure the wait was unbearable, however once the door was opened a smile instantly spread across their faces. No doubt that Anabelle and Paige looked beautiful, it was undeniable. Even the expression on Niall and Harry's faces made it quite clear; they were starstruck.

"A-are you ready to go, Anabelle?" Niall asked, his Irish accent becoming thicker as his nervousness became more evident. She nodded sweetly and took Niall's hand as they began to walk away. I don't think I'd ever seen Niall's face turn a deeper shade of red.

"Well Mr.Styles, do I get to know where we're going? Or are you going for the mysterious type of date?" Paige asked in a slightly sarcastic tone, causing Harry's face to light up as he grabbed her hand and began to walk down the hallway after Niall.