I miss it, I hate it

Haruna's POV

I woke up with the light hitting my eyes, I saw other passengers getting out already, it seems like the train im riding has finally arrived to the place I was dying to come back to, the place called Osaka. Actually its not just the place I missed a lot but there's one person I really wanted to see after 6 months of travelling around the globe.
" Haru!"
I snapped out of reality when I heard the voice of someone special to me.
" Tomo..." i smiled seeing her infront of me. She's sweating so hard while trying to catch some air, she must have run here from work.
"I missed you haru!, thanks god I came on time" she hugged me so tight which made my heart so happy.
" I missed you too Timo. alot...you dont need to hurry, you know I can wait " she broke the hug and looked at me shaking her head.
" no I wont make you wait, you travelled so long just to see Osaka"
She then started dragging me along the way, If only you knew that your the one thats keeping me on going back here.

............................

"thanks god I can finally rest" I laughed at her statement , shes now laying dead on her couch. We just actually arrived at her apartment.

" what are you laughing at haru?"

" nothing, your just adorable"
she blushed at my statement,I wonder what she's thinking.

"so how's work? being a famous singer who goes to other countries to perform for a lot of fans must be so cool yet tiring!, hmmm I really wonder why do you always come to Osaka after your tours...."
Yup you heard it right Im a singer, Ive been in the music industry for 10 years already. I travel the world with my staff just to perform along with my guitar and Its already 5 years when I first met her. I remember back then when I first performed her in Osaka, it was the first time I saw her, it was funny the way we met. I saw her on my live show along with other fans and after the live I saw her again outside the hall sitting. She looks miserable so I went beside her actually sat beside her, she just stared at me saying who am I when I just saw her on my concert, when I told her who am I she just bowed non stop saying sorry saying she was not a fan but just decided to watch because she was just lonely because of a break up . We chatted long and after that we became friends then everytime I had a performance here we always meet but as time passed by I just found myself going back here just to see her.
"haru...haru!..." i went back to reality hearing her chipmunky voice.
" your spacing out!" she added
" oh sorry I was just tired"i excused myself
" so answer my question already" she pouted
" ah, work is fine. I got the chance to see my fans again, and I went back here again because I like Osaka."I lied , I actually went back here to see her.
" your such a wierd person haru"

...........................
next day we decided to go to the mall
"So where do you want to go next? she asked
"anywhere as long as Im with you Ill go anywhere" her eyes widened on my statement, I guess she did not saw that coming.

"what did you..." she was about to ask me but suddenly some fans came and started to ask for pictures and autograph.. then more fans came non stop. I then saw Timo on the side pouting.
" Sorry but Im a bit on a hurry" i told the fans and bowed down then I ran fast and grabbed Timo's hand dragging her away from them.

.....................
"That was damn tiring"

" sorry Timo." I apologized
We went back to her apartment.

" you are really popular are you?"

"I guess so."

" I didnt know you were that popular with girls, they're really die hard"

" but Im dying hard just for you" I finally said leaning closer and closer to her

" what are you..."

I cut her words with a kiss. She didn't moved an inch so I tought she liked it so I moved my hands on her tighs, she then wanted to stop me but i was really turned on so I pinned her down kissing her deeply touching every part of her body I then broked the kiss, I was about to say something but she slapped me after that.

" what the heck Haru!"
she shouted angrily

" sorry Tomo I love you! and I cant hold it anymore" i confessed

I grabbed her hand but she slapped me again and run to her room. but I didn't waste time and followed her.

" Timo let me explain!" I grabbed her hand once again this time i pulled her towards me and hugged her.
" Explain what? your a pervert!" her words kinda hurt me but I didn't let her go.

" Sorry I thought you liked it, I love you Timo, I always went back here not because of Osaka but because of you Timo! "

" haru..... sorry but.. i just love you as a friend" she countered and her words this time really hurts

" I...I cant accept that Timo. I cant.. I just cant.. pls love me back" i begged

" I still loved Mami haru."

" but its already been 5 years since she left you! she left you with some other girl!" I raised my voice this time and I received another slap from her.

" just leave haru, please."

"but....Tomomi I want to be with you!"

" leave Haruna!"

I can see her tears, I think my words was already out of the line but I was hurt too. Its just so unfair!

I then left without words sheding in tears with a broken heart.

...............
I sat on a bench near the hall Im always performing. I bowed down and started cring

"hey! whats wrong? " I looked on my side hearing a womans voice and indeed I saw one with dimples
" nothing, just dont mind me." I rudely answered her.
" I didnt know a wonderful singer like you is such a rude person" she said smiling at me.

" sorry" i apologized

" sorry accepted ,by the way Im Rina. Suzuki,Rina and I like your songs" she introduced her self with another warm smile .

I wanted to smile back but instead I shed in tears. I remembered Timo again , I remembered her smile. I miss her smile, i miss it. I should have just kept my feelings. Rina just stared at me confused.

No matter how many times I came here
The reason I came back is because you are here
Even if it seems like Im enjoying things
Its because you are here

It seems close but still far? Osaka

I miss it but I hate it Osaka

*****************

thank you for reading ☺

I hoped you guys liked it, sorry for the wrong grammar dough. pls feel free to leave a comment thanks

Again thank you for reading
ありがとうございます!

-Ruo