Feelings

Tomomi's POV

Yesterday I got an email from Haru asking why did I avoided her and all I did was apologize and gladly she accepted it. Now im going to see her, she gave me her address which shocked me because all this time she's been living here in Osaka and I had no idea.
I reached the building and excitedly looked for her unit.
Not long I saw it and nervously knocked.
Someone unfamiliar opened the door I didnt know she had other friends here.

"oh, you must be timo." she said with a smile so I smiled back.
I went inside and searched for Haru but i cant see her.

" Haru is in her room"

"thank you miss"

"just call me Rina"

"Thank you Rina " I thanked her again as she guide me to Haru's room.
She opened it and I saw Haru curled up like a ball in her bed.

" Haru you've got a visitor" she turned her head in our direction, she seems so pale.

" Timo"

"I guess I should leave now, Ive got to go to work" rina excused herself but before she leave she went beside haru giving her a kiss on the forehead which made my heart ache and I dont know why.

"Is she your girlfriend?" I asked haru after Rina left she then gave me a smirk.

"why does everyone say that. No we're just friends"  I smiled upon hearing her statement. I went closer to her sitting on her bed then I saw medicines on the table.

" are those yours?" I asked , she just nodded.

" Ive heard you stopped from your career" she just nodded again

"are you......"

"sick? yes.." she cut my words and started explaining. I felt sad for her, If only Ive known. I leaned closer and hugged her.

" gosh, you people are so over reacting!" She said jokingly . She hugged me back after which made me really happy. I dont know what Im feeling right now but I know one
thing is certain that Im happy by her side.

Rina's POV

I went back to Haru's place with Mami after work. I then saw Her so happy with Timo and it kinda hurt my heart.

" hey!" I said

" o, welcome back Rina..... and you to " she said giving Mami a killer look. Some how they became ok after a while.

" thanks for the warm welcome Haru" Mami said with a smirk then she saw Timo.

" Timo?"

" Mami?" 
Tomo then looked at Haru confused.

"Its a long Story" Haru said with a sigh and I ended up explaining everything to her.

" you know she almost killed me in our first meeting" Mami added

" Your over reacting Mami" I defended Haru.

Haruna's POV

Tomomi comes to my unit everyday as well as Rina and Mami sometimes. The four of us seems to get along each other as time goes by with my health getting better. My doctor comes every week and examine me all the way from Tokyo, he's one of the most expert in his field as my mom says. He keeps on telling me that if I follow the medications properly with right excercise which Timo and  Rina  always make me do Ill  get better and better.My mom calls every night to check up on me and as always bugging me to just return back home.
I was to busy reflecting about my life that I didnt notice Rina entering my room.

"hey!"

"hey!" I replied back.

She then crawled into my bed seductively.

" oi!what are you doing?" I asked but instead of answering my question she pressed her lips onto mine and I just respond to her. She deepened it as she placed my hands on her breast which made me really turned on. I was about to go aggressive on her but I felt pain on my head which made me scream.

"Haru?!,are you okey?"
" it hurts!"
"oh God!,, " she started to panic and later on she decided to bring me to the hospital.

Tomomi's POV

I received a mail from Mami that haru was sent to the hospital so I hurriedly went there.

I then saw Mami sitting outside the hospital room with her girlfriend Sayumi.

"where is she?!"

" she's inside with Rina"

"dont worry she's fine now" she added which made me a bit relieved

I opened the door and saw Rina kissing Haru on the lips passionately which really hurts. Haru then saw me and broke the kiss.

"Tomo? that was a...." she started making excuses.

" How are you?" I went beside her ignoring Rina and pretend that I didn't saw what happened.

"Im fine now"

"Good thing she's strong" Rina said but I ignored her.

" you should rest well Haru" I said holding her hands.