I've finally met her

Tomomi's POV

I felt so lonely today so I decided to have a walk. I kinda miss Haru these days, I want to see her but I dont know what to say. Its been a long time since that happened and I havent got a call from her I hope I didn't hurt her that much.
"Im hungry!" I shouted like an idiot while walking on the street , some strangers looked at me but I didn't mind them. I then remembered the bakery where I brought those delicious bread last time so Ive decided to go there. On my way to the bakery I saw a familiar figure walking ahead of me.

"Mami?" I said and she looked back it was really her.

"hey," she respond and walk back to me.

"its been a long time" she added with a smile. Im currently infront of my ex girlfriend right now but the feeling seems so different. Back then I was dying to see her inspite of what she's done with me but now it seems like im infront of a friend I haven't seen for a while.

" yeah... its been a long time" I replied

" hmmm, still mad at me?"

"no, im not mad. I think time has healed it ," she then smiled at my statement.

"so where are you heading?" I asked again

" oh Im going to the convenience store , how about you?"

"bakery, so see you then." I smiled at her and she smiled back then I waved my hand at her.

Its funny how I was so crazy about her back then, I can laugh hard at myself right now. I smiled remembering those days when I was so inlove with her. Finally,  I saw the bakery not far away but as I went closer I saw Haru and so she does.

"haru?" I said. My heart beats so fast, Am I nervous?what is this feeling struggling inside of me? I dont know what to do then she started walking towards me. I didn't know what got into me but I run away from her and now she's chasing after me.  Im so exhausted already luckily I saw her stopped and so I got away.

Mami's POV

I went out of the convenience store. I smiled upon remembering our conversation earlier, Im so happy that she has forgiven me already.

"thank god" I whispered then I saw someone kneeling on the ground with her hands holding her chest tight. I run towards her and she seems like in pain so I offered her help.

" can you bring me home?" she asked and so I did, with her giving directions.

She looks familiar, I looked at her again who is resting on the couch.

"thank you for bringing me home, you can go now"

" your welcome, I think Ill just stay until your friend arrives cause you doesn't look so well"

"Aahh...by the way whats your name?" she asked.

Haruna's POV

She was about to introduce her self when someone slammed the door.

"Haru are you okay?" rina asked

"well,Ill be if you did not slam the door" I rudely answered her. She then hugged me.

"Rina?" the girl said. Seems like she knows Rina.

"Ma-bou?" Rina said breaking the hug then she jumped at that girl hugging her in reflex.

"Mabou!.,I missed you!, wait what are you doing here?" she said

" well, shes the one who helped me" i told her.
" wait, you know each other?" I added.

" she's the one Ive been talking about haru, my best friend"

" wait, so youre Ono? the singer?" the girl said with amazement.

"yah" i replied

" its an honor to meet you!, I like your songs too, oh., Im Mami, Sasazaki Mami" I was shocked hearing her name.
I knew that name,my blood begun to boil as I clenched my fist and hit her on the face. Rina remained stoned in her position with a shock face.

"So, youre the one who broke Timo's heart into pieces!" I shouted at her as I grabbed her colar.
I wanted to hit her again but everything went black as I hit the floor.