Baby Dallas

Hayes pov
I can't believe I'm a dad. I'm completely in love with Demi and I some day want to marry her. Today we get to take Dallas home. Right now Demi is getting her dressed in a cheetah print onesie that is to big for her because she's tiny, a red headband bow, and red socks. Then Demi hands Dallas to me and I strap her in her car seat.
Demi's pov
I give Dallas to Hayes and get dressed in a pair of jeans my grey and pink North Face hoodie and my pink vans. I put my hair in a pony tail and go back to Hayes. "Hey baby girl" he says "hey" I say kissing him "ready to go babe" he asks "yea" I say and grab the car seat and we leave.
______________________
We arrived at home. I'm staying with Kaylee since I'm only 15 and Hayes is 16. My dad kicked me out in the most horrible way since he is so religious
Flashback
"Dad I'm pregnant" I say "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY " he yells "I'm pregnant" I say almost in tears. Then Hayes comes down stairs. "Hey babe wanna go out to eat" he says coming down stairs. I'm not even aloud to have a boyfriend let alone have sex then my dad walks up to him and says "you got my daughter pregnant" "yes sir" Hayes says and my dad punches him "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU TOO DEMI" and with that I packed up and left.