Will you Marry me

One week later
Jack's pov
Today I'm taking Kaylee out to dinner so I can propose to her. I've already asked her mom for he blessing and she said yes. I got Kaylee the perfect ring. We went to the mall Thursday and she saw a diamond ring she loves.
I take a shower and put on my suit. I wait for Kaylee to finish getting ready.
Kaylee's pov.
I took a shower and put on my outfit. A high waisted black pencil skirt, burgundy crop top, black heels, a black handbag, and my sunglasses. I curl my hair, done some natural makeup, and put on some burgundy lipstick.
I walk downstairs and see My mom, Lincoln, Finnley, Kayla, Kenzie, Grandma, and Grandpa. "Momma you look beautiful" Finnley says "thank you baby girl Jack I'm ready to go" " ok let's go".
We arrived at a restaurant. We get out of the car and walk inside. We walk to the front and Jack says "Reservation for Gilinsky" "right this way sir" he man says and directs us our table. He pulls out my chair and I sit. We're both seated "would you like a bottle of vodka, champagne, or wine." Our waiter asks "Champagne" we both say "ok so what would you like to eat" "I would like the chicken and shrimp Alfredo" I say "and I'll have the stake with a side of potatoes" Jack says. "That will be right up" the waiter says and walks away "I love you so much Kaylee" Jack says "I love you too Baby".
Half way through the dinner Jack says "Kaylee I love you with all my heart. You make me happy, you make me a better person, you keep me from doing dumb stuff. We have two beautiful kids together and I wanna be there for you guys. You are the most beautiful, smart, caring women I've been with. And I wanna be with you for the rest of my life." He says getting on one knee and I start crying. "Kaylee Marie White will you marry me." Jack says in tears "of course baby" I say crying and kissing him.
We left the restaurant and went home. I can't believe I'm going to be Mrs. Kaylee Gilinsky.