Sadness

I sat on the bed and cried as I  looked up at Jack. Everything with us has been going wrong since we go married. We're always fighting and it's not healthy for us or the kids. "WHY THE FUCK DO I EVEN CARE ANYMORE" Jack yells "BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME AND OUR KIDS" I yell back "FUCK ALL OF THIS IM LEAVING" he yells going down stairs and grabbing his keys the leaving.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
2am
I'm awoken by my phone ringing it's the hospital saying that Jack got in a car accident and I needed to be at the hospital. I put both kids in the car and rush to the hospital. I had my mom meet me there. "Jack Gilinsky please" I ask the lady at the front desk. "Are you two related in any way" she asks "I'm his wife"  "room 228" she tells me and I rush up to his room. I open the door to see him hocked up to all sorts of machines. "My baby" I whisper "ma'am" a man in a doctors coat says "hi you must be Mrs. Gilinsky" he says and I nod "Well luckily he doesn't have any major damage so he can go home in 3 days" he says "thank you doctor"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
3 days later
I'm down at the hospital because I can bring Jack home. He gets dressed in a comfy outfit. They put him in a wheel chair and wheel him to the car. "So how you feeling" I asks while pulling out of the parking spot "why the fuck do you care" he says rudely " because I'm you wife and I love you" I say then the rest of the car ride is silent.
We arrive at home and open the door to see Finnley on the couch with Marley. Jack just goes right into our room then slams the door. What is going on with him.