Special Video

Ok....

First of all, sorry dahil hindi ko nailagay si HyunA sa video aka ZINNIA -__- nakalimutan ko na dahil one day ko lang itong ginawa. But I hope you'll also like this 2nd video :)

1. What is the purpose of this video? Why you need to watch it?

- The purpose of it is for you to imagine what was really happening in the story? Para vibe niyo talaga diba? HAHA. You need to watch it dahil tulad nga ng sinabe ko, mas ma pi-feel niyo yung story.

2. Bakit nasa video si Jungkook at Jimin of BTS and also Bambam of Got7? 

- Of course part sila ng story though wala silang masyadong lines... But somehow, I know that some of you are asking kung sino nga ba sila. Jimin will be part of the next story "Loving You".

For you to understand... This is the cast and the characters of the story.

  Sehun as Dale - The handsome. One of the Schools' Visual. He's Ivan best friend and Kyles' childhood friend. He is love by everyone. He's a good dancer and he's known for it.  

Krystal Jung as Ashely - Bratt but known not just only in their school.. She's a songwriter and a composer. She is the youngest in their family and she has a twin brother.

Luhan as Ivan - A Player. Part of the schools' soccer team. He is also a good performer and a sweet boyfriend to Ashely.

Chanyeol as Kyle - The Talented. Ashely's twin brother. He's also a songwriter and a composer. Gwapo and every girl is falling in love with him. He is also the top student in their school.

Suho as Clyde - The Rich Brother.. He is Ashely and Kyle oldest brother. He also has a twin sister. Someday, he will be the President of their company.

IU as Zoe - The Campus Sweet Heart. One of the School best singer.. She has an angelic face and personality the reason why Clyde was deeply in love with her. She love Clyde as much as she love herself.

Taeyeon as Yanni - The Great Beauty. Like Zoe, she's one of the best singer in their school. Maingay, pero everyone loves her for her dorky personality. But most of the girls hate her because she is Nathans' girlfriend.

Baekhyun as Nathan - The Bully. He was Yanni's boyfriend. Makulit kaya naman mahal na mahal ni Yanni. And she'll fight to save their relationship.

Yoona as Yoona - The School Visual... Everyone finds her very beautiful. She really care for their friendship.

Kai as Gio - The Dancing Machine and also the hottest guy in their school. When  he smiles, everyone heart is melting. He's a proud boyfriend of Yoona.

Jessica Jung as Jessica - The Gorgeous sister. The best sister for Ashely. She's Clyde twin sister. She left her friends because she was broken but she came back for her family. No one is important to her except her family.

Kris as Zander - The Galaxy Boy. Siya na yata ang lalaking walang pakialam sa mundo as long as Kloeh is beside her. Many girls want to be his girlfriend but he's already taken. He was Lance cousin.

Seohyun as Kloeh - The Girlfriend Material. One of the prettiest girl in the school. Tahimik siya at hindi mahilig makialam sa ibang tao. She was close to Jessica before.

Kim Yoo Jung as Callie - The Genius One. She's a good daughter, friend and girlfriend to Bryan.

Xiumin as Bryan - The Baby Face Boyfriend. He wants to be a bartender. He really cares for Callie and their relationship.

HyunA as Zinnia - The Model. Everyone see her as the sexiest girl in their school. She was Dale ex-girlfriend.

Chen as Stephen - The high note guy. He always like na parang wala siyang problema sa buhay. For him, everyday is a blessing and everyone should be happy.

D.O as James - The Smart Guy. He has a catchy smile at pinaka tahimik sa lahat. He loves to read books. He is close to Ashely. Everyone thins he's the smart guy but for him, it is Kyle.

Lay as Lance - The Heir. He is the son of the owner of their school and someday, he'll become the president of their company.

Tao as Luke - The Martial Artist. Most of the girls are afraid to him because of hi assassin face. But no one knows na mas mahinhin pa siya sa isang babae. He falls in love to Nadine.

Donghae as Drew - Dale's older brother... Company President and Yoona's Ex-Boyfriend.

Eunhyuk as Sir David - their club mentor. Donghae's closest friend.

BoA as Ms. Celine - their club mentor. She's aware of what is happening in her students. She trusted Ashely so much.

Irene as Irene - Ashely, Kyle, Jessica and Clyde's step sister. Ayaw sa kanya ni Ashely pero nang magtagal, nagkasundo na din sila. And her life change when she live with them.

Yeri as Yeri - Dale and Drew youngest sister. She was lost and Dale doesn't know about it. Ayaw sa kanya ni Dale even though she tried her best para matanggap siya nito but one day, everything went out good.

Jungkook as Zach -Manliligaw ni Yeri.

Bambam as  Han - May gusto kay Irene.

Jimin - Dale's friend.

Chorong as Daphne - may gusto kay Ivan and she take advantage of him nang umalis si Ashely.

Eunji as Brent - Nililigawan ni Stephen

Leeteuk as Keon - Crush ni Ashely.

Sungmin as Oliver - May gusto kay Ashely noong schoolmate pa sila.

Jonghyun as Viell - Cross student... No one can figure out if she really ike Ashely or not.

Onew as Yohan - he like Ashely kahit na alam niya na boyfriend nito si Ivan.

Hong Jong Hyun as Seth - Company Owner, naging boyfriend ni Jessica.

Moon Ga Young as Samantha - anak ng kaibigan g parents nina Ashely. Kyle thought that she's is her fiancee.

Sila lang naman ang may mga naging part sa stroy, so Thank You guys!!!

Tinatapos ko lang po yung isa pang video for "Loving You"

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. LIKE

~KAMSAHABNIDA!!!!! SARANGHAE!!!