I Love You

-hello my people! I decided to do a lemon. Now it's my first lemon so please do t judge. Loves ya! ErenxLevi6567 OUT!-

Lucy's POV
Not a lot of people know this but I really like Natsu. Ever since he got me into Fairy Tail. To be honest, before I joined Fairy Tail. He was pretty famous. Right now I don't even know what I'm doing. Instincts just took control. I don't even think Natsu knows what's going on.

Natsu POV
Holy shit what's happening?

"L-Lucy, where are we going?!"

"My house."

Her what?!

20 minutes later at Lucy's house.

As soon as we enter my house i feel strong hands push me up against the wall. It as Natsu of course.

"N-Natsu what are y-"

"Just be quiet and do as I say. Okay?" His eyes were so loving. But this is my first time so I'm a little nervous.

"O-Okay."

As soon as I said that I felt his lips on mine. I could feel his desperation, trying to get me to give in. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. Playfully, i denied. He growled and started grinding against me. When he did this I gasped which allowed his tongue to slip in. I may or may not have let a small moan out. I felt his hands leave my wrists and pick me up, making me wrap my legs around his waist so he wouldn't drop me, and still didn't break the kiss. I whimpered a little bit, scared he might drop me. Breaking the kiss he said,

"Don't be scared, i got you i promise." He whispered that in my ear which made me shiver. That turned him on even more so he quietly moaned in my ear making me shiver even more. While doing this, he laid me down on my bed and pinned me. He stopped whispering and started kissing my neck. This made me hold my legs together just so Natsu could push them open, keeping his focus on my collar bone. He slowly unbuttoned my shirt so my lace black bra was showing. He smirked.

"Oh, is this for me?"

"Sh-shut up." i looked away blushing while he laughed. He took off my bra and i instantly covered my breasts. Natsu frowned.

"Aw don't do that. You're so beautiful." He said, removing my arms and starring at me.

"D-D-Don't j-just s-st-stare!" I'm sure i was dark red. He smiled and went down to my left bud, massaging the right. This made me moan and try, TRY, to cross my legs. Which ultimately failed because Natsu forced open my legs again.

"N-Natsu......."

This seemed to turn him on, me moaning his name. He worked his way down to my pants line. He tried to take off my skirt but i had a death grip on that.

"Let go."

"N-No"

"I said let go."

"N-No......y-you still have a-a-all your c-clothes on."

"So you want them off?" He smirked as he said that.

"Y-Yes." I was DARK red

"Lucy, are you sure you want to do this?"

"I-If i don't, you'll die. And i don't want that." His eyes widened in surprise, like he didn't expect me to say that. This time he was blushing.

"L-Lucy................i-i love you."

"I love you too."

After that, he took off his shirt and pants so he was only in his boxers and his scarf. I let go of my skirt and he instantly ripped them down with passion and something else in his eyes. That other emotion in his eyes was hunger. He let out a low growl as he removed my underwear. He then took off his boxers and stared at me, fully naked.

"Are you ready?"

"Y-Yes."

"It might hurt at first."

"I don't care." 

When i said that he slowly pushed his tip in, which did hurt a little. He put more inside me and i whimpered in pain. Natsu bent down and kissed me while he put himself all the way in. The pain slowly turned into pleasure and i broke the kiss.

"Natsu............move."

He did as i asked and moved slowly, in and out, in and out.

"Faster.............please."

He went faster. I moaned and grabbed onto his arms that pinned me down. He grunted with every move he made.

"Harder............as hard as you can." He did as i pleaded and did it harder.

"Now as fast as you can." He went as fast as he can and it felt amazing.

"Natsu.............i'm close......."

"I know.... so am i............just hold on." 

About 5 minutes later he pulled out and we came together. He collapsed next to me.

"That was amazing."

"I know."

I curled up next to him and he pulled the blankets over us. Slowly we fell asleep in each others arms.

(A/N: Hello my lovelies im sorry if it sucks its my first lemon. Let me know what you thought! ErenxLevi6567 OUT!)