Afterward (Miraxus)

(A/N: I think some people were confused when I said I wasn't updating June 17-19 and possibly longer. I will update before and after that  period so don't worry about forgetting plot of the book! Okay? I hope you enjoy the story!)

-MIRA'S POV-
I woke up in Laxus's arms. I felt a little disgusted with myself but fir some reason i felt really happy. I instantly got the feeling to throw up. I shot up and ran to the bathroom. I felt someone hold back my hair so it wasn't in the way. I looked up to see a shirtless Laxus holding my hair. No time to worry about that. I jerked my head back into the toilet and threw up more. After about 25 minutes if going through that hell, i was finally done. I told Laxus i was taking a shower and asked him to go buy me a pregnancy test. He doubted me but went anyways. I was in the middle of my shower when i felt the urge to throw up again. Once again i found myself over the toilet puking my guts out, or that's what it felt like. I heard the door open and saw Laxus walk in. He had a bottle of water and a box of pregnancy tests. I thanked him and asked him to leave. I took the test and waited 30 minutes which wasn't hard considering i was throwing up the whole time. When i checked it, i broke out in tears. I ran out to Laxus and hugged him.
"Babe, what's wrong?"
"L-Laxus..........I'm pregnant."
"What?! Mira! That's............That's amazing! Oh my god........I'm gonna be a dad. I'm gonna be a dad!"
I smiled through my tears at his reaction. All of a sudden the door opened and Cana walked in.
"What's with all the yelling in here? Doesn't matter. Anyways there's a party going on out there and Gray asked me to tell you guys soooooo. Yeah. Hey mira can i have the key to the basement? The floor is out of beer."

"Uhhh yeah, sure. Here. Just put it back under the bar when you get back up here okay?"

"Okay. Thanks Mira. Congrats by the way. I heard Laxus shouting about being a dad outside the door. But dont worry. I wont tell."

"Thanks again Cana."
She left and we went back to the 'party'.  We continued celebrating.
"I'm gonna be a mom."

(A/N: Soooooo what do you guys think? Not the best but i knew that i had to update so i did. So tell me what you thought in the comments and i will see you lovelies later! ErenxLevi6567 OUT!)