Afterward

*The Morning After*

Lucy's POV

I woke up with strong arms wrapped around my waist. I looked to see it was Natsu, and that we were both naked....................wait...............WHAT?! So it wasn't a dream?

'Nope. It was all real.'

'Natsu? Why are you reading my thoughts?'

'I'm sorry but i can't help it.'

I rolled over so i was facing him. God he's gorgeous.

'Why thank you!'

I playfully pushed him, laughing. He laughed too, pulling me closer. I snuggled into his chest, which was so warm.

"We have to go back to the guild today. But i wanna stay here in this moment all day."

"Me too, but we need the money."

I took off the blankets and went to get dressed. When i came out of the bathroom, i almost fell over. I felt those strong arms again and i knew that Natsu caught me.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, my legs are just a little sore."

He smirked and i punched him playfully. I got my balance back and he went into the bathroom. As soon as he closed the door, Happy came through the window.

"Happy you know there is a door, right?"

"Yeah, Yeah. Anyway, have you seen Natsu? He didn't come home last night and i'm worried about him."

I blushed bright red. 

'Natsu! Happy is looking for you!'

'What? Okay tell him that you haven't seen me!'

'Okay.'

"Sorry Happy, i haven't seen him. Try the guild." He got a sad expression on his face.

"Okay Lucy, thanks for trying to help."

He flew off almost in tears. i felt really bad. Natsu came out of the bathroom dressed and hugged me from behind.

"i should've told him that you were here. I feel horrible about doing that to him."

"He's fine. I'm sure he'll get through it."

"Okay, whatever you say."

With that said, he took my hand and we went to the guild together.

(A/N: Hello my lovelies! So which Dragonslayer couple do you want next? I will get to rogue and Sting after all of the Fairy Tail couples. So tell me in the comments! the most votes are the next one i will write about! Later my Lovelies! ErenxLevi6567 OUT!)