Chapter 32 (Part 1)

A/N HEY GUYS BACK WITH ANOTHER UPDATE. AS YOU CAN SEE CHAPTER 32 WILL BE IN PARTS TOO. THERE WILL BE 3 PARTS FOR SURE...NOT SURE IF THERE WILL BE A 4th, DEPENDS ON HOW LONG THEY TURN OUT. PLEASE READ NEXT CHAPTER WITH CAUTION. IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ PLEASE STOP AND DON'T READ IT. THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU WHO ARE READING MY STORY AND VOTING AND COMMENTING. I WOULD ESPECIALLY LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO MY AMAZING FRIEND XIN WHO ALWAYS SUPPORTS ME THROUGH EVERYTHING AND THAT'S A LOT. THANK YOU XIN I HOPE YOU KNOW HOW AMAZING YOU ARE AND THAT I DO LISTEN TO ALL THAT YOU SAY. LOVE YOU. HOPE YOU ALL DON'T HATE ME TOO MUCH FOR THIS CHAPTER. ALL THE LOVE M XXX

Harry returned to his room an hour after he had left it. He had met Jeff in the lobby and they had went to the hotel's bar and grill. They had sat at the bar until their table was ready and had a few drinks though Harry stuck to tonic water and lime. His mind was too preoccupied to handle any alcohol and his heart was too hurt and he figured that if he'd drink, he'd only end up a sobbing mess. He hated that he couldn't be better company for Jeff. After all, Jeff had flow out from Los Angels to spend time with him here, to be here for him and had extended his stay, telling Harry that business could wait and that if anything required him urgently, he was only a hop on his private jet away.

Harry loved Jeff. He was an amazing guy and always had Harry's back, now more than ever. He couldn't understand Louis' obsession that Jeff wanted him as more than a friend. There had never been any signs of this. Jeff had never taken a step out of line. Harry felt sorry that he had to leave Jeff in the middle of dinner, telling him that he wasn't feeling well but as always Jeff was understanding and told him to just go on up and rest and that he'd see him in the morning for their flight to Perth.

Harry slid his key card into the slot and pushed his door open. His mind was just thinking about Louis. It was all about Louis. Harry wished that he didn't love him so much, that he wasn't what made up his world, what made every moment tick for him. Harry sighed and wished that Louis would give his heart a break. He threw the key card on the couch and sat down heavily. He felt bone tired. Well he could sleep in tomorrow since he was flying into Perth with Jeff in his private jet. The others were leaving earlier but Jeff had told him to take his time and rest up as he much as he needed. Harry really loved his friend. However, he had neglected to tell him what had happened earlier tonight with Louis. Not because he didn't trust him or wanted to hide things from him, but because he knew that Jeff didn't really exactly like Louis and he voiced his opinion about him to Harry and Harry couldn't stand anyone saying bad things about Louis. Not even Jeff!

He heaved himself off the couch and made his way into the bedroom but when he reached the door, he stopped dead in his tracks. Louis was asleep on his side of the bed, on his back. Harry swore under his breath as he walked over the bed determined to wake him up and get him out of his room. He will not have him sleep here again and have to face him and his hurtful accusing words again in the morning.Harry stood over him with his hand outstretched ready to shake him awake but he felt his heart go out to him. He looked so peacefully asleep just like an angel, so beautiful and so not his. He brushed the fringe off his forehead gently not wanting to wake him. Harry guessed he could let him sleep here and he would be fine sleeping on the couch.

He stood there and looked at him for another second. He was so close yet so unreachable and so unattainable. Harry knew then what it must be like for the fans to want the one you can't have, to be so close, so within reach yet never having. His fingers softly traced down Louis'cheek, his jaw, the light stubble which felt rough under his fingers.Harry smiled to himself as he bent at the waist and placed a kiss to Louis forehead. As he turned to go he noticed the empty bottle of Jack on the other side of the bed. Harry shook his head and realized that Louis had once again drowned himself in alcohol, now his only escape. He would let him sleep it off in here. He moved away from the bed and stepped on something, hearing a soft crunch under his boot.He looked down and saw his empty painkillers bottle. He picked it up and looked at it confused. What was it doing here? He always left it in the bathroom and he was sure he had at least 8 pills left last night after he.....