Chapter 37 (Part 1)

A/N HEY GUYS HOPE YOU ARE ALL WELL AND COPING THE BEST YOU CAN WITH THE 1D DRAMA. I HAVE BEEN WRITING A FEW CHAPTERS THATS WHY I HAVEN'T UPDATED SOONER AS I WANTED TO WRITE A FEW CHAPTERS THAN UPDATE. THIS ONE IS A LITTLE SHORT BUT THE ONES THAT FOLLOW WILL BE LONGER. THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH FOR READING AND COMMENTING AND VOTING AND A BIG THANK YOU ESP TO THOSE WHO SEND ME MSG ASKING ME WHEN THE NEXT UPDATE IS. YOU GUYS ARE THE REASON I KEEP WRITING. HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ONE. ALL THE LOVE

The  VIP lounge at the airport was full. Everyone who was part of the One Direction entourage was there. For the next 10 days, One Direction were going on A break so everyone on their entourage was going home to their families and friends. However due to a sudden storm, all flights where delayed until further notice. The airport staff made sure that everyone was comfortable and had all they needed. The VIP lounge was spacious, with comfortable couches, a bar that served anything from water, to tea to alcohol and snacks and a large viewing window which overlooked the runway. The sky was lead grey, heavy with dark clouds pressing down. The wind was gale force and sheets of heavy rain pounded against the glass, obscuring their view of the parked planes on the tarmac below.

Everyone was relaxed in the warm room waiting for the storm to pass so they could get on their designated flights and head home for a rest.Louis, Eleanor, Niall, Liam, Zayn, Lottie, Lou, Val, Paul and their band members were waiting for a flight to London while Harry and Shane were waiting for their flight to Los Angeles.

Louis was at the bar with Josh and Sandy having a beer and his eyes drifted lazily to Harry, sitting in a couch across the room. Val sat next to him holding Adam in her lap and Shane was beside her. Harry was lost clicking on his phone while Lux stood on the couch behind him putting colored butterfly clips in his hair. Louis smiled at himself as he watched her. Lux loved to play with Harry's hair and Harry always let her, just as he was doing now. Louis wondered if he was chatting to Jeff, telling him his flight was delayed and that he didn't know when it they will take off.

Louis had been impressed that Harry had actually stuck to being his friend and he had to admit at least to himself, that he was doing a great job of being a friend. He was still caring towards Louis but Louis felt that Harry had drawn an invisible line between them, a line that he was careful not to cross. Louis was impressed with Harry's self control, at how he kept his word to him. Harry was loyal, Louis knew better than anyone how loyal Harry was. However it hurt him that Harry had totally given up and moved on. Well what did he expect? He had asked him to be just his friend and he was getting just what he had asked for.

Val turned to look at Harry who was still engrossed in his phone and smiled when she saw all the colorful butterfly clips decorating his hair.

'Nice hair do,' Val told him. Harry looked up from his phone momentarily distracted.

'What?' he asked her. Val nodded towards his hair.

'Your hair, really ace. You should consider it for the next concert.' Without another word Val snapped a pic of him on her phone just as Harry reached to touch his hair and felt all the butterfly clips. Val showed him the picture and he smiled big, popping his dimples. He put the phone on the couch next to him and reached behind him, grabbing Lux and bringing her to his lap.

'You little minx,' he told her as he tickled her and Lux squirmed and screamed in his lap. 'What did you do to my lovely hair hmm you little angel?' He continued to tickle her and Lux screamed laughing breathlessly. He sat her up in his lap and ceased tickling her,giving her time to catch her breath. She looked up at him with her big blue eyes.