Chapter 47 (Part 4)

A/N SO HERE IS THE FINAL PART FOR CHAPTER 47. I KNOW MANY OF YOU ARE GOING TO GROAN AT THIS CHAPTER BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT ANYWAY. JUST TRUST ME OKAY. WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR COMMENTS HEE HEE SHOULD BE INTERESTING. I WOULD LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO MY LOVELY FRIEND ANNE LEONETTE PARULAN. IT IS ALWAYS LOVELY TO CHAT WITH YOU SWEETIE. ALL THE LOVE M.

Louis was happy. He was more than happy. He was extatic. It had been a longtime since he had felt this happy, this light and this at peace. He was intoxicated on the feeling of happiness within him that at times he felt overwhelmed and close to tears by the sheer magnitude of it.He was back with Harry. His Harry had forgiven him. And the relationship with Jeff had been nothing but a lie from Harry to get back at him and hurt him for hurting him too much and he had to admit that Harry had hit him right where it hurt and made him realize how it felt to see Harry with someone else, how it felt to lose Harry to another man and he was never ever going to make that mistake again.But now it was all good. And he was here at the club with his mates having a grand time and after here, he got to go home to his man, the most beautiful man on earth and make love to him because he was his.

His mates where all laughing and happy too. He loved to treat them and see them happy even though management objected to them being around Louis especially Calvin but Louis loved his lads and there wasn't much that management could do about it now anyway. His lads were teasing him to get a proper beer but Louis was drinking non-alcoholic beer. To everyone else, it looked like normal beer but Louis didn't care much. He was proud of himself that for the last 6 weeks he hadn't had any alcohol or weed. Just normal cigarettes because those he had a doubt if he could totally give up. He was changing because he wanted things to be better for him but mostly for Harry. So Louis was on the straight and the narrow and he intended to stay on a straight line because he didn't want to disappoint Harry.

Some girls came over to them and Cal greeted them. He looked like he knew these girls and he signaled for Louis to come over.

'Let me introduce you to my friends,' Cal yelled over the loud music. Louis nodded, smiling his eye crinkling smile because the happiness inside him was showing on the outside and he wanted to let it shine.

'This is Briana and her cousin Ashley,' Cal told him. Louis shook their hands.

'Hi I'm Louis so nice to meet you,' Louis told them politely as he took a swig of his non-alcoholic beer and bobbed his head to the music. Cal grabbed Ashley by the hand and went off dancing with her. Briana looked shyly at Louis.

'You're from the band aren't you? Calvin told us about you.' Louis nodded and smiled at her.

'I am yeah. What do you do?' Louis asked her.

'I'm a stylist.' she replied. She smiled at him then took his hand. 'Come dance with me,' she told him and Louis let her lead him to the dance floor. He wasn't much of a dancer, he just kinda bopped to the music.Briana moved closer to him and moved sensually against him. Louis took a step back but she looped her fingers through the loops of his jeans, just smiled at him, pulled him closer and continued to rub her body against him. Louis was feeling uncomfortable but he figured one dance couldn't hurt. He will let her down easily after the song finished like he always does to the amount of girls who think they stood a chance. He smiled to himself and his mind drifted to Harry.No one stood a chance where Harry was concerned. Harry was all he wanted. The girl's cousin Ashley was near them gyrating on Calvin and taking pictures when she suddenly turned her phone on them and yelled "cheese" snapping a picture of Briana and Louis squashed together. Louis was suddenly pulled back into the now, away from his thoughts of Harry.