Title Page

Hello Guys, And welcome back! It has been long time no see or hear. One of them. But, you maybe be wondering, another book, yehh. Well , that is what I am guessing.

Well, I am back with another book. The second part to my two part series, #Dear Me.

After seeing and looking back at my old book, I found that my book, helped many people, maybe physically, mentally, or just in genial. I aimed this book, so people, all around the world, could have their say in the book, and I wanted people to give up the bad things, that they maybe wish they never or did when they were younger.

Well that was about nearly half an year ago too a year ago, and it time for an new future. So I decided to make an new book. #Dear Me Future.

At first, the title may not make senses, but, if you could help me out, please, comment below so it Is more understandable. I am aiming this book, at everyone again, and you can be an part of it even if you were in or not in the other book.

I want people to plan ahead and aim for the best. Make all their dreams come true. This book, is for people who want to set their dreams down on paper, and make it real and maybe help other people on the line.

I believe this book can go far and that we can make this book an bigger vision in the future.

So if you like to be in this book, please comment or inbox me with all these information, just fill them in.

#Dear Me Future

Name:

Age:

What advice would you give your OLDER self?

#Dear Me Future, what advice would YOU give your OLDER self?

And that is all. I hope you enjoy this second part of the series. and I believe we can help our self's and others, even though it may sound cheesy or fake to some, but it is my and your own option.