Chapter 3 - Katie Blackwell

#Dear Me Future

Username: @Katie Blackwell

Age: 17

What advice would you tell your older self?

Many of your friends may have moved away or trailed away from you cause they have their own lives to live. That's okay though, you at least made an impact in their lives enough for them to be okay. Trust me, they'll be fine without you around, they know that if they ever need you they'll get a hold of you.

The past will haunt you, it still does at this age. You may now be thinking about that girl who got herself pregnant during the summer, yes your "friend" Alex. I know you learned from that mistake, there are people in your life that are looking after you, even now that you are miles away from your hometown. Listen to me, your past will haunt you and will come back and bite you in the butt, to say the least, but as you look back on those times where you could've done better than what was planned or what happened; remember that you survived... You survived a depression period, twice, survived the fictional chains that were holding you down to the stony ground, survived the pain of loosing that person as the one you used to care whole heartedly about. Everything happens for a reason, plans can change in an instant. Don't you remember that? When it all was explained to you so long ago but just a simple demonstration.

There will be other people in your life that are your true friends, who know and understand you, and maybe your still with them.

Continue to do what you are doing, serving others and maybe even saving a life one writing at a time.

#Dear Me Future-What advice would you tell your older self?

Well, this may be strange to everyone, but this is #Dear Me. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, remember to follow me, like and comment below if you like to join this book. I hope you enjoyed and I will see you later!!!

Rember to follow @Katie Blackwell