Author Story - Pinkshopping

Before I start, this chapter is optional to read, you do not need to read it, but I am writing this, to tell you my story, and how, #Dear Me, as changed me, for who I am. And how I believe that this book, could be something bigger, in the future, even though, some may think, it is nothing.

EVERY VIEW,READ,VOTE,LIKE,COMMENT

COUNTS!

Before Wattpad, I had no social media. My parents never aloud me with social media, but I lived through 16 years with out it. I was able to text, and message, BBM, What's app people, when I needed, but I never got a chance to be part of Instrgram, share pictures, gain respect. Twitter and Facebook, and join in with all the "BEEF". That is what they call it. And finally, Snapchat. Be able to contact my friends, without using phone credit, or waiting for someone to type back an long message. But I lived through that. 16 years with out all of them social media. WHAT!!!

So many will be like, how could they, how could you? HOW!, Well easy, reading. I never was an person to read. Like my sister was the person who did well in English, because she read, but me, nahhh, my English was not that bad, but not the best, because, some how, I never read. But when I saw Wattpad. I first started by publishing and story called YOU'RE NEXT.

Crazy fact guys: YOUR'RE NEXT, was actually my English coursework at school. I got an B for it. But I made that story up in less then an hour. YEpp

SO where was I , oh yess, after abit of time on Wattpad, I used to watch YouTube. YouTube, was something to back me up, when I had time, before and after exams. When one day, I saw this project. #Dear Me. At first I though, yeh, some big project, but after, I felt like I was part of it.

So I decide to go back on Wattpad, and write , or do an book about it. At first, I never knew, that this book was going to be big, to me , of course. I asked an great friend, to do the cover for me, and asked few people to be in it.

First 5 chapters, 100 views. Ok, I was about to delete it.

Next 5 chapters, 3oo views. Ok, I am going to delete it. Who is reading this.

Left!

Yes, I left for about 2 months.

2 months later, 1o different messages. WOW, so I updated my book.

Next 10 chapters, over an 1 month period. 500-600 views, Ok, and now I was on the charts. #300.

Ok, this is ok.

I started to get request to join the book.

So the next 16 chapters went up, in an 3 month period.

The views went up from 600 views to 1.6k views.

The book was higher also in the charts, #246.

I could not believe it.

I though that this book was never going to make it over 100 views, but it looks like, that everyone has something their life's, that they wished they could, say it out aloud. So this is why I did #Dear Me, I wanted to express what I wished I did when I was younger, NO matter what AGE, I was. I wanted people to know, that they are not alone, with the same problem, as me. That we are all the same, and we can all do this.

I have seen and read everyone's problems, but things they wished they did when they younger, and I have seen the comments. You guys, you helped maybe more people then an , world seller book, could.

EVEN THOUGH WE MIGHT ONLY HAVE 1.6K VIEWS, I DO NOT CARE.

AS ONE SAID,

EVERY VIEW,LIKE,COMMENT,VOTE,RATE....COUNTS....EVEN THOUGH THEY MIGHT JUST BE LIKE STARS.

So here it is. The second part of the series. #Dear Me Future. Another, chapter to my life but many more people's life. This is just the start of my story of my life.

THERE IS MORE TO COME.

MORE MERIORES,

MORE STORIES,

MORE OF EVERYTHING,

LIFE IS SHORT, WHAT YOU GONNNA DO ABOUT THAT?