Gareki remembered

Gareki point of view
Oh my gosh I'm such an idiot I can't believe I forgot that the girl I was looking for is now here Koya i need to tell her that I'm sorry that I forgot about her for 10 years I got out of bed but nai stopped me and asked me yes nai he looked at me in a strange way.

His eyes was sparkling in the light then he let go of my arm and then nai said lets go to Koya I froze how did he know I wanted to see Koya maybe he wants a hug some times I worry about that kid but we leave the room and to find Tsukumo and yogi , nai runs up to them and gives them a hug.

Ohh sometimes I really hate that kid yogi he just gets on my nerves but we all sit down then Koya comes out and said morning to us all then nai gets up and hugs Koya she hugs him back I want to tell Koya that I'm sorry for forgetting her I tell her that I need to speak to her alone.

Koya point of  view
Gareki wanted to talk to me I wonder if he knows now we leave the room and he saids his sorry for everything and sorry about forgetting me he hugged me he says he never
hugged any one but why.

I hugged him back then we let go and we head back  the guys asked what we were talking about I looked at gareki if I can tell him and he nodded so I told why we talked  and looked surprised yogi said so Koya this is the guy you been talking about I nodded.

But now I need to get dressed for our first mission together.