Boyfriend and girlfriend

Gareki point of view
I wake up and I get out of bed to see nai still asleep I walk out the door and walk to Koya room to see her asleep I grab a piece of paper and a pen I write something on the paper it says
To Koya
I need to ask you something important I had this in my mind since I found you again when you wake up and find me so we can talk about it.
Xoxo gareki p.s I don't normally write notes so your lucky
I walk out of her room and I walk to the captains room to talk to him about something .
Koya point of view
I heard foot steps in my room and then walked out then after that I woke up I wonder who walked in my room maybe they needed to talk to me about something I get out of bed and get dress then I see a note I pick it up and read it after I read the note why does gareki what to see me.

I walk out room and try and find gareki I can't find him where is he then I was about to walk in the captains office someone open the door but our lips touched and we started kissing it was great we took a break I wanted to see who my first kiss was.

I looked up and it was gareki we walked to a room and I said you wanted me gareki said yeah I do um soyouwanttobemygirlfriend he said really fast I said sorry I didn't get that say it slowly he took a deep breath and he said do you want to be my girlfriend.

I was in shocked I said no I don't think so he said oh ok I said I will love to be your girlfriend you silly and we kissed again we kissed for a while then we broke up the kiss he said you got me for a sec I said I know he asked me if I wanted to tell every one I said no not yet.

Gareki said ok when ever you ready you can tell I nodded and we left the room.