Witnesses

This is a story set a little further into the future.

In the upgraded Konoha, Boruto is about to show Sasuke his new jutsu.

"As you are now, you'll never be able to beat him." Sasuke said.

"I absoulutely won't lose to that shitty old man. I'll show you Sasuke. I defenitely won't lose!"

Sarada watched the two from the side of a building.

"HAA! TAKE THIS!" Boruto shouted.

"Married Woman: Naked Apron Sexy Jutsu!" Boruto transformed into a naked Sakura in an apron holding a cooking spoon.

'MA..MAMA..!?' Sarada shouted in her mind.

"PASSED!" Sasuke shouted.

'PAPA!?' She shouted in her mind again.

"Success!" Boruto shouted jumping up.

"But you still have more to go. You need to go further and learn harem jutsu." Sasuke said.

"Harem jutsu? Although I don't understand but it seems terrific!" Boruto shouted.

Sarada walked away like nothing happend and saw Chouchou walking eating potato chips. "Don't go there, let's go to the hot springs." Sarada said.

"Is Mitsuki going to be there?" Chouchou asked.

"Yes I am going there. Do you have a problem with that?" Mitsuki asked.

"Everyone is going there. Let's pack our things and go there right now." Boruto said.

'Pervert.' Sarada said in her mind.

At The Hot Springs

"It's such a drag you guys bring me here. I was about to beat Inojin in the game." Shikadai complaint.

"No it's not. We can go peeping on the girls." Inojin said.

"Imagine that fat ass Chouchou naked." Mitsuki said.

Boruto coughed.

"Anyway, who is going to peep first?" Mitsuki asked.

"Woah, those are such attributes." Inojin said already looking through the peep hole.

"Let me look." Boruto pushed Inojin and saw Sarada naked going into the water. He got a nose bleed.

"Shikadai, why won't you look?" Inojin asked.

"It's too far and such a drag." Shikadai said.

Misuki looked into the peep hole.

"What the fuck? I mean, that fat lump in there is disturbing my view." Mitsuki said.

"Don't let it bother you, at least she stalks you." Boruto said.

"You should be thankful that Sarada stalks you and not a fat shit." Mitsuki said.

"I might wanna draw a picture of those two and keep it in my personal book." Inojin said.

Inojin came out the water and went for his book and pen then went back in and looked through the peep hole and drew naked Sarada and Chouchou.

"That's kind of disturbing." Shikadai said.

"Chouchou? Yeah I know." Mitsuki said.

"Well we only have a few minutes left before we have to go." Inojin said.

"That's another long walk thanks to you guys." Shikadai said.

"Well, I have to get going. I promised my mom that I will help her out with something." Boruto said.