To You

DM ME TO HELP CONTINUE THIS STORY 7/7/2017

Outside Of Konoha

"Sara-" Boruto moaned and Sarada kissed him again and pushed him on the bed took care of his pants leaving him on his boxers and grasped his clothed covered cock in her hands started to rub him hard.

Boruto broke the kiss, "Fuck! Ohh...Sarada....shit" Boruto moaned.

"Bad Boruto don't curse." Sarada said sexily waving a finger at him hotly and pushed her index finger on his mouth. Boruto's eyes widen at her sudden gesture.

"Suck." Sarada ordered and Boruto obeyed like a good boy and started to suck her fingers with slurping sounds, which turned her on more arousing her tono end.

Boruto moaned through her fingers as she removed his boxers and freed his hard cock and grasp it.

"Mmmmmmm.." Boruto moaned to her slim finger.

"Boruto you're so hot," Sarada said.

"Big.." Sarada moaned and removed her finger from his mouth with a loud pop and crawled down to his harden cock and traced the saliva coated finger on the tip of cock.

Boruto shivered and moaned at the feeling.

"Just the way I like it." Sarada said licked her lips sexily.

"Just sit back relax and-" Sarada said and eyed him sexily.

"Enjoy Boruto." Sarada said and sucked the tip of his cock and Boruto moaned,face blushing, panting hard and closed his eyes tight at the feeling.

"Saradaa... " Boruto moaned and bit his bottom lip as Sarada swallowed the half of his cock and massaged his balls with her other hand.

"Fuck...Sarada.." Boruto moaned almost reaching his peak. He was about to cum when Sarada stopped and he groaned at the loss of her warm mouth that was invading his hard cock.

Sarada looked up sexily at him.

"Boruto tell me what you desire" Sarada said. She cupped his face gently with her right hand. Boruto just blushed shyly and looked away.

"Come on and tell me." Sarada said gently and twirled his hair affectionately.

"Please Sarada su-suck me off." Boruto whispered and gasped. Sarada started to fist his cock.

"Hmmm Boruto please say it again a little louder." Sarada said.

"Please su-suck me... hard." Boruto said really red and very shyly looked away.

"Why could I say no to a very sexy demand." Boruto said hotly and suck him bobbing her head up and down immediately and he moaned at the sudden action and grasped her pick locks as he moaned and started to buck his hips forward meeting her mouth.

"Sarada...Mmm...oh...please...tighter..." Boruto begged and moaned.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" They heard a voice. Sarada removed her warm mouth from Boruto's cock and Boruto looked like he was pain.

"WHAT?!" Boruto shouted in shock.

"Well if it isn't Sarada and Boruto. Why were you two having sexual intercourse out of the village and in a random forest?" Kankuro asked not wanting to give a whole lecture to the two teens.

"Please leave. I need to finish my job with Boruto." Sarada begged.

"Alright then. Make sure you use these. I don't want to be a part of this if you get pregnant for I the adult to get into trouble from your parents." Kankuro threw a pack of condoms to Sarada.