Busted

"What do you mean you two were trying something new?!" Naruto shouted.

"Nothing... Just fuck it." Boruto mumbled then ran out of the house.

"Naruto, you're being too hard on him." Hinata said.

"I think Sasuke should know about this." Naruto said. Naruto picked up his phone and called Sasuke. "Sasuke, I think you should have the talk with Sarada."

"What's going on?"

"So you haven't heard? Go to pornhub and you will see."

"Naruto you know I don't watch porn right?"

"That figures. Your daughter and my son went all kicking the ball in the goal post last night."

"Hn."

"And you don't mind?"

"I didn't say anything. But yet, they're still too young to do that."

"Just make sure you talk to her. Also Boruto."

"Once a loser, always a loser."

"You dumb prick."

"You're one to talk."

"Oh yeah, fuck you."

You do know that was a transformation shadow clone jutsu right?"

"Wait what?"

"Just don't say anything."

"Who did this jutsu?"

"Mitsuki. He told me that it could work to see if Chouchou is the real culprit of hacking."

"And you agreed to it?"

"Once it wasn't them it's fine. Either ways, I haven't heard from Mitsuki after last night."

"So he ran off again?"

"Later." Call ended.

A few minutes later, Sakura got a call from Ino. "Go to what?"

"You heard me. You heard me real clear forehead."

"I know but I don't want Sasuke to think that I watch porn when he isn't around."

"Cut the bullshit. Just go to the website on your laptop, then you will be satisfied.

"Tsk. Whatever." Call ended.

Sakura opened her laptop, turned it on and clicked google chrome. She then typed in the search engine pornhub dot com. 'I dislike Ino for this and will regret it later.' The website fully loaded and Sakura saw Sarada and Boruto on the website and it said featured videos.

"What the fuck?!" Sakura shouted. "Sarada! Get your ass over here this instant!" 'Arg. Why does my head hurts so much?' Sasuke walked into the room finding Sakura tossing her laptop across the room then saw Sakura falling back on the bed and watched her as she passed out.

A few minutes later, Sakura woke up. "Fuck." She looked around and saw Sasuke with a glass of water and a bottle of pills. "Sasuke, I don't feel so good. *coughs* My whole body hurts me."

"I thought I told you to take your pills this morning?"

"I did but.. it made me feel... Well.. last night..."

"What happened?"

Sakura blushed. "The pills made me feel horny and I kinda... you know." She blushed harder.

"Hmm. I see. How are you feeling right now?"

"I feel like shit but yet a bit horny. One minute I'm in my senses then the next minute, it's either I'm horny or I'm feeling sick." Sakura sigh.