dramione Hogwarts reunion

@Disclaimer all rights go to the correct owners if I did own harry potter I would be living a dream and I am pretty sure I'm not dreaming xxx

After the war ended the wizard world could start to rebuild itself in a better view with the new minister shackbolt. Lucius malfoy was put in Azkaban prison with every other death eater, but his son draco was pardoned after his father admitted to using the imperious curse on him. So him and Nacrissa malfoy left Britain for sidney Australia.

As for Hermione granger, she left everyone to go to Australia to locate and restore her parents memory but sadly they had died in a car crash earlier that month. So when she found out she went to a local bar in central sidney trying to drown her sorrows in alcohol, till non other than draco malfoy walking in the the bar for his shift and was astonished to see the Gryffindor princess in his bar. So he cancelled his shift and went to talk to her, and they talked for hours, after that they became close friends till one day draco asked her out, five years later he asked her to marry him she said yes obviously.

They had there twins a boy and a girl, scorpius and Ava, then three years after they got the invite...

"Mama, papa, Aquarius is here she has a letter" a five year old scorpius yelled up the stairs to his parents. "Merlin scorp do you have to shout so loud I'm sure you woke up leah and she lives on the other side of the estate!" A five year old identical girl shouted as she walked down the stairs to the kitchen to where her twin was. "And if I hear one more shout out of anybody at this unholy hour neither of you are going to go to leah's party next month!" A very sleepy draco malfoy said walking down the stairs closely followed by his wife of six years Hermione malfoy. "Draco dear shut up you make more noise than the pair of them combined when your exited" Hermione said sleepily "but I'm serious anymore shouting and I will send a owl to the masons telling them why you won't be going" Hermione added.

"Papa this letter is addressed to a miss Hermione granger who's that?" Ava asked "that was my name before I married daddy." Hermione answered. "mia how do you think they found us?" Draco asked slightly concerned "I don't no love we didn't tell anyone about us they only person who might of thought you were here would b-" "MCGONAGALL" they said at the same time "she always was like a female Dumbledore wasn't she drake?" Hermione laughed. They turned to look at the twins who looked utterly confused with this person their parents seem to know well.

"Come on love open the letter I wanna no what it says" draco said still laughing as Hermiones eyes scanned the letter they widened at what the paper said,

Dear miss Granger

I am formally inviting you to our Hogwarts ten year reunion along with everyone else who graduated in your year, I am sorry to inform you because you were head girl it is compulsory that you attend the gathering next week on Thursday and I have a sneaky suspicion that you can talk to the head boy for me instead of me wasting parchment it had been to long if you have a family please bring them along

Thank you my dear see you soon
                           M mcgonagall

"Well this sounds like a interesting evening, what do ya say kids want to see where mama and papa went to school for magic ?" Draco asked exited about the fact they were going home to England, even if it is just for a night 'im sure I can get Mia to agree to take the kids on a short holiday' "hey Mia what if we take the twins for a fortnight to England get them to connect, with our heritage so to speak" draco asked.

"Hrmm I guess" Hermione said uncertainty, as the twins started jumping up and down screaming yes "alright but if either of you so much as think your going to get away with pranking because we're in a different country, oooh noo I was raised with the weasly twins so I will know." Hermione said sternly. Draco then started chuckling at his wife's antics,"ok luv I think you have told them good but now you go buck the holiday and get us off work and I'll make the kids have a bath and help them pack." Draco said knowing that it would be better for Hermione to book the days off.

A week later..........

As they got of the plane they were greeted by a very unlikely person..... "MOTHER????" Draco almost shouted as he rushed to her to give her a hug, the rest of the family stood in shock "mama who's that lady papas hugging" scorpius asked "well hun that's papas mama" Hermione answered. "Well Erm lets go to papa then." She continued as she started to walk over to her husband.

When they got over to draco they were chatting about who knows what, but scorpius and Ava were getting board "papa can we go yet I don't wanna miss the opening hours at obscrus books!!!" Ava wined "ok hun Mia can you take then while I finish talking with my mother?" Draco asked "of course hun" she said taking the hand of each child "I will see you back at the hotel babe". And with a pop she was gone "ok mother how did you know I was getting off this plane?" ........