part 4

When Thursday came Hermione was makeing hectic last minute checks over the years she's become less studious and more relaxed but that doesn't mean that she's become less fun to be around.

(TIME SKIP TO HOGWARTS)

As the next generation of the malfoy family entered the main gates draco whispered in Hermiones ear "baby I'm gonna take the kids to the room were staying in ok then we'll brace the music as you always say".

Hermione laughed and shook her head slightly "it's face the music baby how bout we just go in take a kid each and see what happens be really spontaneous about it" she said with a smile.
Draco smiled back at her "ok I'll take ava you take scorp" he said "you ready love you go left and I'll go right"

As Hermione made her way through the crowd you can hear people stood near her saying things like "is that Hermione granger???" When the next thing you hear is a scream of "hermione" comeing from behind as Hermione turned around a red headed girl jumped her "Hermionejeangrangerwherethehellhaveyoubeenforthelasttenyears!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" (And for those of you who don't speak a-mile-a-minute translation: Hermione Jean granger where the hell have you been for the last ten years) "whoa Ginny calm down oh my you look amazing mrs.potter " Hermione said " as do you mione and who's this blond haired angel next to you ?" She said to scorpius as he was currently hissing behind his mother from the noisey redhead "I-I-im scorpius mama who's this " he said quietly. "This is my best friend from Hogwarts speaking of best friends where's the other two" Hermione explained and asked.

"Well mione it's good to see you to bad you don't recognize us it's only been ten years" a rugged voice asked in the form of Roland billius weasly and beside him was the one and only boy-who-lived harry James potter. " BOYS!!!!!" Hermione yelled as she hugged them both " hey hey hey mione took ya long enough" Harry said with a teasing voice as Hermione smiled at them both "how have you been?"
She asked as Ron answered " we've been good mione as you probably know Harry and Ginny got married and are expecting me I've been waiting--" as Harry cut him off saying "not now Ronald well mione who is this cute lil boy?" As he looked at scorpius "this is my son scorpius scorp wanna say hello to the gentlemen please?" Hermione answers "h-h-hi there mama I don't like how many people are here can we go and find papa please" scorp begged as he tugged on his mum's skirt.

"Ok hunny I will come with you to find pap--" she was cut off as a flustered draco malfoy approached her you could hear the hall go deathly quiet. " Mia we got a problem" "what's up are you ok is ava ok what's going on---" Hermione replied "we left avas teddy back at the hotel she wants it and I was hoping I could leave her with you for a minute to get it" draco replied "ok love but hurry back I think things are bout to get really hot here" Hermione said then kissed her husband and the hall had gone even quieter than before........."What?" Hermione asked