part 5

The hall broke out into chaos as they had just seen Hermione Jean granger kiss draco malfoy

"What the flying fuc--" ron was in the middle of saying when Hermione slapped her hand over his mouth and yelled so loud everyone shut up "DO YOU MIND I HAVE TWO CHILDREN HERE UNDER THE AGE OF TEN PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USING SUCH ATROCIOUS LANGUAGE IN FRONT OF THEM !!!" 
"Well herms want to explain why you just kissed Draco-freakin'-deatheater-malfoy!!!!!!!!!!" Ron yelled at hermione as Draco made his way in front of hermione in a protective stance just as Draco was about to go ape at Ron he felt a tug at his leg "papa whys this man upsetting mama?" Ava asked her dad "mama are you ok papa looks really mad "  Scorp asked his mum everyone was in shock of what the children were saying................

"HERMIONE GRANGER YOU WHORE YOU'VE STOLEN MY MAN HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MINE YOU MAN STEALER!!!!" Is the only thing you hear from the one and only shrill voice of pansy Parkinson "mama who's that strange woman yelling at you ?" Ava asked "oh honey she's mad that I married papa and that we had you too and not her " hermione replied with the famous malfoy smirk on her face "YOU BITCH ILL KILL YOUR MUDBLOOD UGLY FUCKING-----" pansy was cut off as hermione did the signature switch and flick pansy was silenced "well I think that's enough out of you Parkinson and I also think this is our que to get the twins to bed don't you think so baby?" Hermione said to Draco "I think your right hun oh and anybody who try's to hurt hermione Jean malfoy again or scorpius and Ava malfoy will have to answer to me " malfoy said with authority .........