part 2

Quick note this chap is dedicated to the one who helped me figure out how to start the chapter I didn't no how to and cookiedough_15 helped me so thank you again xxxx

"Well I should probably start with the fact that your father is being placed on temporary release for good behavior."his mother started "WHAT mother when does he get out no better yet don't tell me I will end up being put in the cell next to him mother call me in three weeks time when I'm back at home in Australia." Draco said in one breath.

"Ok draco I will owl you next month can I ask why you came back to England in the first place?"nacrrissa asked " well easily it's the Hogwarts ten year reunion and me and mione have to go also the kids wanted to see where we learnt all our magic and met.." he said with a far off look on his face as he was reliving memories."Well anyways mother I'm sorry I must go Hermione will be getting to the point of ripping her hair out trying to get the twins into bed" draco laughed at the thought... "what's so funny" asked nacrissa "oh just the thought of Mia trying to put the twins to bed single handedly without losing her mind." Draco said laughing lightly."goodbye mother" and with a pop be was gone.

As draco stepped into the hotel room be was attacked by scorpius and when he regained his balance he was jumped by ava and when he put the two down he got jumped by his wife. "Whoa, remind me to stay later more often if that's the breathing I'm gonna get" draco said semi-exited...
"NEVER again don't EVER leave me with the twins again!" Hermione yelled at him "there like Fred and George but worse !!!" Draco was laughing very hard but tried to no avail to cover it "ok love you go and have a nap you need it" he said now more serious. "And kids you to. tomorrow we're going to diagon ally"