Feelings?

Jacob has known Bea since they auditioned for The X Factor 3 years ago. They have both become successful in music since then and have tons of fans.  It's been 4  months since they have last seen each other. Today they will reunite and catch up. Will they start to realize they have feelings for each other?

Jacobs POV
Today I get to see Bea for the first time in 4 months. She has recently came out with a debut album Not An Apology and it's pretty damn good if I do say so myself. Her voice can be raspy and then so soothing, it's just amazing. I escaped from my thoughts about her when she txted me.

B- Im on my way, I'll be there in 45 minutes!! I can't wait to see you :)

J- Okay! Can't wait to see you too :)

Beas POV
Im seeing Jacob today and Im honestly kind of nervous. I've always thought he had an amazing voice since he stepped foot on the X Factor stage and started singing.

"Bea are you coming or not?" My mom said.

"Coming!"

From there we were in the car driving to Jacobs house. I was excited and nervous at the same time. I don't know just the thought of him gives me butterflies in my stomach. Do I have feelings for him?

Jacob POV
Since Bea was going to be here in 40 minutes I took the fastest shower in my life. I put on a blue button up shirt, black skinny jeans, and my rolex watch. Then I brushed my teeth, touched up my hair, and put on my favorite brand of cologne. Damn it, shes gonna be here in 10 minutes I say to myslef. I go downstairs to tell my mom Bea is going to be here in 10 minutes.

"Hi mom, hi Sierra. Bea is going to be here in 10."

"Okay. Bea is welcome anytime, she is such a cutie pie! And I think someone has feelings for her...."

"Who me? No mom, me and Bea are just friends nothing more and I don't have feelings for her."

"Stop lying Jacob we've seen the way you look at her and how your eyes lighten up when we mention her name." Sierra says giving me a smirk.

Do i like her? I ask myslef. I quickly shrug it off and walk into the living room and turn on the tv. It was now 7:30 and completely dark outside. I started watching Orange Is The New Black until I got a text. I smiled so big when I saw who it was from, then I frowned right after I read it.

B-I don't feel that good. I dont think I'm gonna come :(

My smile turned upside down because I dont like the thought of her not feeling good.

J-Please come :( I wanna see you and I'll make you some soup

B-Okay I will but don't blame me if you get sick 😂

Beas POV
When we were at his driveway I started to not feel good. I texted him and told him I don't think I was going to come even though I was in his driveway.

"Well are you going?" My mom asks.

"Hann-nng on." I say nervously and my voice cracking.

Then I heard my phone buzz. He still wanted me to come and he said he would make me soup!! That's one thing I love about him he's always so caring. As I was taking my seatbelt off I said bye to my mom. Before I could even get one foot out of the car my mom pulled my hand back.

"Keep it PG."

"Haha very funny!" I say while laughing sarcastically.

Next thing I know I find myself knocking on Jacobs door.

Jacobs POV
Just as I was about to text back I hear a knock on the door. I open the door and I greeted her with a big hug. As Im hugging her I don't know... I felt a connection. I break away from the hug and take a step back. WOW shes so beautiful I say to myslef. Ah oh, I think I actually do have feelings for her.

"Ahhh so good to see you!!! " I said.
"Yeah you too!! "
"Hold up you don't look to hot."

She gives me a confused look and its so cute.

"Let me correct myself. You look amazing and I meant you dont look to hot because you said you felt sick. Wait what?!?. Nevermind."

She stars laughing. God I love her laugh. I could listen to it all day and not get tired of it.

"Oh ok" she says while laughing.

"Let me get you some soup come with me."

I offered her to take my hand and she gladly accepts it and takes her hand in mine. Beas hand is so small compared to mine, but I like the feeling of her hand in mine. I could get used to it.

Beas POV
Jacob automatically opens the door and Im greeted with a big hug. Dang he looks good. I have a feeling he's been working out. When he was hugging me I felt a... connection like we were meant to be. His hugs are so good, I never wanted to let go until he breaks the hug. He said its so nice to see you and I said the same to him. Then Jacob says  something I didnt expext him to say.

"Hold up you dont look to hot."

I give him a confused look. After he realizes what he had said he automatically corrected himself. I start laughing so hard I thought I was going to explode. Then he said he was going to make me some soup. He offers me his hand and I gladly except it. Here comes the butterflies in my stomach and the instant connection. I never realized how big Jacobs hands actually  were until now.